M6....

dinko

Anyone own one?? Now I'm thinking about this one..

I was just considering one myself. Go drive one. I did and was a bit dissapointed. Yes its fast but you just don't feel like you are part of the process. The car drives you more than you drive the car. It wasn't any more exciteing than my SL55. They also tank in secondary market value. I ended up getting a used 911 turbo instead, much more fun.

Dinko I just bought a 07' M-5 smg, and the car is sick! I absolutely love it as a backup to the Lambo.

I will post pics this week.

Dinko I just bought a 07' M-5 smg, and the car is sick! I absolutely love it as a backup to the Lambo.

I will post pics this week.

Nice.. I'm pretty sure with your taste it will look sick!!

I have a 645 for the day and from the moment I got in it and rode around for a little, I REALLY liked it. Before I always bad mouthed this car, now I take it all back.

Bill, how's the SMG?

Dinko

i do have an E60 M5 v10 for something like a year. Yeah the car is fast, sounds good(but no compare to my G of course) , many technological stuff mods for use of drive, but i can say in a few time later it makes me feel boring

SMG : when compared to E-gear it is more practical and smooth(more automated for the city use) shift times are fast, but i can say E-gear is more fun than SMG. Also i can say E-gear is much sportier than SMG...

If i were you i would check a Aston V8 or a 911TT instead of it.

Btw also you know BMW 6 facelift has arrived but dunno if they touch M series

Dinko

i do have an E60 M5 v10 for something like a year. Yeah the car is fast, sounds good(but no compare to my G of course) , many technological stuff mods for use of drive, but i can say in a few time later it makes me feel boring

SMG : when compared to E-gear it is more practical and smooth(more automated for the city use) shift times are fast, but i can say E-gear is more fun than SMG. Also i can say E-gear is much sportier than SMG...

If i were you i would check a Aston V8 or a 911TT instead of it.

Btw also you know BMW 6 facelift has arrived but dunno if they touch M series

I have a 2007 M6 Convertible and I'm currently selling mine. I like the car, but it just got really old, really fast. It just doesn't have any fun factor to it. I honestly enjoy driving my SRT8 Jeep a lot more.

Would you guys rather have a CLS63 or a M5 / 6?

I have a 645 for the day and from the moment I got in it and rode around for a little, I REALLY liked it. Before I always bad mouthed this car, now I take it all back.

Bill, how's the SMG?

awesome! i heard in 07' all the kinks are out. mine has been 110% perfection. remember I had a CLS 55 and i like the M5 better.

wait until you see my pics! give me another day or two.

Would you guys rather have a CLS63 or a M5 / 6?

CLS63 vs M5/6 , i would go M5/6

CLS63 design is very sexy and nice but however it is not a comfortable car compared to its big shape. The back seats are low , the window sizes are small etc etc...

But if you ask about SL55 vs M6 , i would go for SL55 without hesitation. But this is a personal choice.

What about a R8 ??? It must be sure more dd than Gallardo...

What about a R8 ??? It must be sure more dd than Gallardo...

i know the question is not for me ... but the looks of the R8 don't do nothing for me... :eusa_naughty:

for me CLS63 :icon_thumleft:

i know the question is not for me ... but the looks of the R8 don't do nothing for me... :eusa_naughty:

for me CLS63 :icon_thumleft:

I was thinking like you a few months ago and named R8 as a fat AudiTT. However i start to feel some positive things to some color R8.(not black red silver)

But imo it looks better than M6