Value of Uracco`s

lambolp400s

Have in the last half year seen a lot of expencive lambos around. I like to look after what those and other cars being sold ACTUALLY sells for. It should be a hint to those who wants something nice. Did you see the DD Countach selling for $64.000? Most of you did, but talking about Uracco`s, this time a 1973 LHD P300S is something to talk about. At an auction by Brightwells in UK, a car stated as Very good/restored sold for £5000!!!! That is around $10000!!!! So to you thinking of buying one like it, be careful with your cash..

There are always buys out there.

Sometimes the owner is unimformed.

That is NOT the same car. The one in this eBay-link is an US car (look at the sidemarkers and bumper). The one I write about is an Euro-spec car just sold in England. Don`t think they have shipped it from UK to USA to Germany in just a few weeks..

Chassis number is 15178, early P250 from 1973, I have a magazine from 1973 with an article about this car.

Eric

2+ years ago i bought Uracco *15176* with member JFRAZAR. he now owns the car.

cool to see *15178* mentioned, as i think they are numbered evenly and are sequential ?

thread is here:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...49&hl=15176