Toronto Rolls Royce

Jerry123

Anyone else going to the film festival celebration featuring the Phantom Drophead coupe? I was told Johnnie Walker is debuting something there tongiht as well?

I cannot stand Grand Touring.As long as they are the only RR and Bentley dealer in town i will have nothing to do with the cars

I cannot stand Grand Touring.As long as they are the only RR and Bentley dealer in town i will have nothing to do with the cars

Are you able to comment as to why you have this position? I ask because I've often come across vehicles at that dealership that I've considered purchasing.

Are you able to comment as to why you have this position? I ask because I've often come across vehicles at that dealership that I've considered purchasing.

Ok let's see where do i start:

-Lousy location

-No loaner cars

-Rude and condescending sales people

-Useless service department

-Useless parts department

Should i continue?

I'll give you an example of bad service.My windshield cracked on my CGT and of course they didn't have one in stock so they had to order one.It took 10 days to show up.Windshield shows up and i have to drop off the car to them because they don't have anyone to pick it up.No loaner car available which is no big deal if it is summer time but in the middle of winter it would come in handy.So they keep the car for 1 week and i assume the windshield is replaced and it has had time to cure.

I pick up the car and the windshield is leaking.It has not been sealed right and because of that there are all sorts of wind noises when driving the car.So i take the car back because of course they cannot pick it up and they keep it for another week again with no loaner.

I pick up the car 1 week later and check engine light is on and it doesn't run right.I drive it right back to the dealer but they don't have time to check it so i have to leave the car again and take a cab home.

They have time to check the car the next day and the coils are shot.Of course none in stock so they have to order the coils.1 week later the coils show up but they are too busy to fix the car that week so it sits for another week before they get around to it.

Finally i pick the car up and it seems to be running ok.

I sold it not too long after as i was disgusted with the service.

Don't get me wrong,i love the CGT.It is a great car.Grand Touring sucks the big one.I repeat,never again will i touch a Bentley unless there is a new dealer in town

I hear you but none the less i went to view the Phantom drophead coupe. What a car. I love the suicide doors, the spacious rear seats, the hood, everything! The car that was there was metallic black with a stainless steel hood. I am in love :)

I hear you but none the less i went to view the Phantom drophead coupe. What a car. I love the suicide doors, the spacious rear seats, the hood, everything! The car that was there was metallic black with a stainless steel hood. I am in love :)

No pics?

Exactly my point.You spend 500k on a car and get better service at a Honda dealership.Makes you feel really special

Ugh. Well I certainly see the issues with the stealership, Aram. Thanks for the complete answer.

Funny thing is, I've got a BCGT on order and the only reason I ordered one was because a Bentley dealership has finally opened up in town here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what are you thoughts overall of the event? seems like some people really had bad experiences with them...intested to know your thoughts. I will be moving up to Toronto in a few weeks and definately going to be going to all the events i can...hope i have as much of an open/friendly atmosphere as I get everywhere else

what are you thoughts overall of the event? seems like some people really had bad experiences with them...intested to know your thoughts. I will be moving up to Toronto in a few weeks and definately going to be going to all the events i can...hope i have as much of an open/friendly atmosphere as I get everywhere else

Been to a couple of there events for unveiling of new models and such. Their OK, nothing special. Drinks and cocktails get passed around while you admire the car/cars and mingle around.

Not to sure about the "open/friendly" atmosphere because they are invitation only events. If you have done business with them or currently are you will be invited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok let's see where do i start:

-Lousy location

-No loaner cars

-Rude and condescending sales people

-Useless service department

-Useless parts department

Should i continue?

I'll give you an example of bad service.My windshield cracked on my CGT and of course they didn't have one in stock so they had to order one.It took 10 days to show up.Windshield shows up and i have to drop off the car to them because they don't have anyone to pick it up.No loaner car available which is no big deal if it is summer time but in the middle of winter it would come in handy.So they keep the car for 1 week and i assume the windshield is replaced and it has had time to cure.

I pick up the car and the windshield is leaking.It has not been sealed right and because of that there are all sorts of wind noises when driving the car.So i take the car back because of course they cannot pick it up and they keep it for another week again with no loaner.

I pick up the car 1 week later and check engine light is on and it doesn't run right.I drive it right back to the dealer but they don't have time to check it so i have to leave the car again and take a cab home.

They have time to check the car the next day and the coils are shot.Of course none in stock so they have to order the coils.1 week later the coils show up but they are too busy to fix the car that week so it sits for another week before they get around to it.

Finally i pick the car up and it seems to be running ok.

I sold it not too long after as i was disgusted with the service.

Don't get me wrong,i love the CGT.It is a great car.Grand Touring sucks the big one.I repeat,never again will i touch a Bentley unless there is a new dealer in town

i completely agree with the rude sales people,

every time i have to deal with them i cringe

everything else has been ok to me

service great

almost any dealership downtown is in a bad location, always no where to park

• 8 months later...
i completely agree with the rude sales people,

every time i have to deal with them i cringe

everything else has been ok to me

service great

almost any dealership downtown is in a bad location, always no where to park

Many years back Grand Touring made the news. I believe it was Bathhurst / Lakeshore location. Anyway they were selling stolen cars/vin'd or something. I can't remember what it was but it was fraud or some sore and it was big enough that it made it on TV.

I love it when you go to their site (under staff) they throw around title's like COO, CEO & President. LOL they are a glorified car dealership.