BYPASSING PRE-CATS

VIVEK

I am not understanding, why not just plug the O2 sensors in the new test pipes, it looks like there is a bung for them........

How about Larini? I got them to build me sports cats with sensors for my primary cats and they run perfect, actually they run excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

SP Engineering could not guarantee the test pipes they were sending would fit yet they said all sales would be final so I obviously chose to not go w/ them either (last thing I want is a $900 pair of hollow tubes that I have no use for). I ended up having the factory cats rebuilt using a free flowing ceramic material--so far so good, car supposedly runs cool and is more responsive. I'll let you know after I put some heavy miles on it. It cost me $1000 for the whole job--not too bad in my opinion. No issues with check engine lights...btw here is one of the few sources for 02 simulators if anyone is still trying to find them:

http://www.o2simulator.com/index.php?main_...19637afab7b74bf

These are becoming increasingly hard to find over the past year as regulations have cracked down big time on their sales.

Get Larini to build them for you with the plug in for sensors. I got mine ceramic coated and I dont get any error message whatsoever. Good power gain. 200cel versus 600cel(stock)

Murci_Primary_Sports_Cats_2_wm.jpg

Murci_Primary_Sports_Cats_upright_wm.jpg

Picture_014__3_.jpg

Picture_015__3_.jpg