Urraco acellerating in a tunnel...

Smurf Balls

thats original exhaustsystem right? A little more sound would be nice ;)

well i think that this is a crappy camera with a crappy microphone...

my p250s makes enough sound with the original exaust....

didn't you also have a Urraco?how are things going¿?

Dind't you sell your Urraco? Yes.. I have an Urraco. Things are going better than expected! The engine is now out for inspection an service, and i had some problems with my trans that seems to be fixed. I have just ordered some parts from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors and hope to get it all fixed this winter. I think the whole thing would cost me about $5000.

My original exhaust is old and rusty and i have sendt stebro a mail. They have this RACING system for $2000. looks pretty awsome! what do you guys think?

untitled.jpg

Dind't you sell your Urraco? Yes.. I have an Urraco. Things are going better than expected! The engine is now out for inspection an service, and i had some problems with my trans that seems to be fixed. I have just ordered some parts from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors and hope to get it all fixed this winter. I think the whole thing would cost me about $5000.

My original exhaust is old and rusty and i have sendt stebro a mail. They have this RACING system for $2000. looks pretty awsome! what do you guys think?

untitled.jpg

well...

long story short... I still have the Urraco and I will never make the same mistake of selling a classic car to a person who is not used to have a classic and most of all is my FRIEND...

it's currently on the workshop under regular maintenance, and i'm not in a selling mood...

regarding the exaust, it looks good :icon_super:

i say go for it :icon_thumleft:

Urraco.jpg

well...

long story short... I still have the Urraco and I will never sell a classic car to a person who is not used to have a classic and most of all is my FRIEND...

it's currently on the workshop under regular maintenance, and i'm not in a selling mood...

regarding the exaust, it looks good :icon_super:

i say go for it :icon_thumleft:

Urraco.jpg

Good good.. A person who is not used to have a classic may not be the right person for an urraco.. ;) I'm realy looking forward to get my Urraco back on the road! Your car looks great! what kind of exhaustsystem do you have on your car? standard/ansa?

It looks good, but maybe too mutch sound? :eusa_think:

Good good.. A person who is not used to have a classic may not be the right person for an urraco.. ;) I'm realy looking forward to get my Urraco back on the road! Your car looks great! what kind of exhaustsystem do you have on your car? standard/ansa?

It looks good, but maybe too mutch sound? :eusa_think:

I had a portuguese company replicating the original exaust...Urraco's are noisy cars, and mine is no exception...

what S/N is your car?

Driver needed to give it a bit more than 3000rpm.

Try this one - this lime-green Urraco really DOES sound awesome - so gutteral.

---> http://aussieexotics.com/videos/lamborghin...o-drive-by-6979

how's Gobber car doing?

is the tranny holding up well with those wheels?

maybe in a next event you guys have there, you can make a bigger video of his car to share?

there's few things avaible online about the Urraco :eusa_think:

do you have better pics from the exaust?

No i have'nt got any other pictures from that racing exhaust. That one was the only one stebro sendt me.

Goobers car is really nice! He has open airfilters and stebro sports system, is'nt that right ashsimmonds?

The sports system like on goobers car looks like these:

with-exhaust3.jpg

untitlednormal.jpg

And again this is the picture of the Racing exhaust, it looks different and I'm affraid it would be very loud sound :icon_mrgreen:

untitled.jpg

Got this answer from stebro:

Hi Daniel, we have installed several racing urraco systems with very good results. Besides reduced weight and engine temperatures, the engine breathes better and sings like a lamborghini should.

This sounds nice :icon_thumleft:

I had a portuguese company replicating the original exaust...Urraco's are noisy cars, and mine is no exception...

what S/N is your car?

Do you have a sound or video from your car?

Mine is #15248

regards

Daniel

how's Gobber car doing?

Haven't seen it or really talked about it much for several months - next time I see it though I'll be sure to really rape it with my camera.

No i have'nt got any other pictures from that racing exhaust. That one was the only one stebro sendt me.

Goobers car is really nice! He has open airfilters and stebro sports system, is'nt that right ashsimmonds?

The sports system like on goobers car looks like these:

with-exhaust3.jpg

untitlednormal.jpg

And again this is the picture of the Racing exhaust, it looks different and I'm affraid it would be very loud sound :icon_mrgreen:

untitled.jpg

Got this answer from stebro:

This sounds nice :icon_thumleft:

Do you have a sound or video from your car?

Mine is #15248

regards

Daniel

i will be making a vid during next week to put on a small website that i'm preparing...

http://www.freewebs.com/dmendes/

when it's done i'll make a post about it... :icon_thumleft:

D.

Haven't seen it or really talked about it much for several months - next time I see it though I'll be sure to really rape it with my camera.

:headbang: