LOL I broke my truck.

sprite

What's wrong with the way the fuel system is done?

Unless there is some type of pickup tube on the other side of that fitting, it means you're leaving the bottom 1/4 of the tank unusable... and thats with it on level ground parked. A hard launch that sends all the fuel to the rear of the tank could let the pickup go dry even with 1/4 full tank.

Just drilling a hole in the side of a plastic tank to screw a fitting into is never a good idea.

Viper guys use specific intank pickups and swirl canisters that use the stock fuel pump mount and access port for a reason.

There is a pickup tube on the other side. My feel pressure is still constant even when I've been nearly empty.

marginally better... still don't like the idea of a hole in the side of the plastic tank, or a fuel line just hanging out like that. But whatever works.

Macedo Motorsports in Orlando are the ones who did the work.

Oh dear god.. that explains so much.

You should look around viper alley at the debacle Macedo had with a customers car, and shafting the guy out of some $35k or so. The car was then sent to UR in NC to fix nearly everything they touched on it. The phrase 'clusterfuck' was used quite often in that description.

It's my understanding that M2 is bk at this point.

You might want to get that stuff looked over.

I'm having Mahdavi Motorsports in Atlanta go over the work done and checking the tune on the car. I haven't driven it much at all since I got it back from M2. I've also been thinking about shipping it down to Heffner, but he seems to have his hands full with Lambos right now.

IMO, I would let a shop experienced with vipers go through it. Simple cars/trucks but they do have some quirks to them especially in the tuning.

What kind of power is it making?