Is this Sackey's car?

Peter K

Price too high

Of course in this case, the bay is nothing but an advertising forum.

The P400 project on the bay, was bid to approx 126K, and with that bid it has reached it's reserve. It is not possible to avoid being financially upside down with that project.

Price too high

Of course in this case, the bay is nothing but an advertising forum.

The P400 project on the bay, was bid to approx 126K, and with that bid it has reached it's reserve. It is not possible to avoid being financially upside down with that project.

agree on the project

on the ebay car: a P400 (the blue one in my pics ) sold around 300k euro just some days ago, so if the car is good the price makes sense IMO

agree on the project

on the ebay car: a P400 (the blue one in my pics ) sold around 300k euro just some days ago, so if the car is good the price makes sense IMO

In markets outside of the USA, collector cars are often times, priced quite differently. A 348 in Australia, is worth much more, than in the USA. I would assume most of the cost difference, is due to the hi importation and registration taxes ? A European buyer, who picks up a nice Miura or other collector car in the USA, will have to pay a large amount of tax, to import the car into the EU. The overseas buyer will not find a "deal," after the taxes have been paid.

yeah I don't think 375k is ridiculously high....also why its definitely not sakey's...he loves over-pricing these cars.