hot looking Noble in black

lotustt

They are quick, I did a demo here in the Bay Area with the US distributor. They seem to hold up well, I have never heard of any problems with them. jtnobleyf3.jpg

I have seen about 5 or 6 of them driving aronud Cincinnati (not surprising seeing as 1G racing is right outside Cincy and were the only importers of them for a while.) They look pretty cool but really dont stick out as much as you would think. And the interiors are nothing short of a kit car....which makes sense...

Cool car, but overpriced.

:iamwithstupid:

Nice, reliable (Ford Engine), heard the suspension has great handling but too much money. If I recall correctly they are British cars imported from South Africa and the engine is installed in Texas.

Overpriced? In Europe they are cheaper than a Z 0 6.

I bet the Z 0 6 is cheaper now that the 1 Euro is USD 1.5 :(

:iamwithstupid:

Nice, reliable (Ford Engine), heard the suspension has great handling but too much money. If I recall correctly they are British cars imported from South Africa and the engine is installed in Texas.

Body is made in South Africa, everything else is made in England, they were shipped here to 1G Racing, built as a rolling chassis, engines and transmissions came from Texas, and you found the installer. The reason they are expensive is because 1G built the rolling chassis for you.