MotoGP

capt_chaos

If so should be an interesting season ahead. Stoner out to prove himself, Rossi out to show he has not lost it and new boy Toseland is a stunning talent.

Best racing on tv bar none imo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVR set to record! I'm in the office today so I won't get to see it on tv much but when I get home it's the first thing I'm doing! I can't wait!

I LOOOOVVVEEE MotoGP racing...My friends and I have Penthouse Seats for the inagural MotoGP race at Indy this year. I just can't wait.

And I truly appreciate this thread, because I forgot all about the races starting today.

For some reason my on screen TV guide says that the 6pm EST race is the 250gp, but online at speedtv.com, it says the 6pm EST race is the GP?

What gives? When is the GP race on?

Click and workout from local time I know my BBC coverage will start in two hours time from me posting this.

First night race, some riders are complaining bitterly about shadows overtaking them whilst Stoner is saying he loves it because you can go faster - the cold is good for the engines but not so much for the tyres.

Rossi and Pedrosa coming together in test the other day

Sorry could not find an English vid for this.

It's on 3-4 here for the 250s and 7-8pm for the big bikes on speed. I'm pacific time. I think a lot of it has to do with the nascar race today pushing the schedule up. Damn nascar.

The sheer grunt of Stoner's Ducati is awesome! Like one of the commentators said the other guys might as well be picking their bikes up, put them under their arm and jog down the start straight!

That was a good race! Can't wait to see the big bikes at 7pm!

Great race, again, Stoner is gonna kill everyone this season I think. Awesome battle with Rossi and Devizioso in the last few laps, and not to forget, Dani freakin' Pedrosa, holy shit that kid can ride, what a well deserved 3rd place.

btw, if anyone misses it

www.racing-underground.com

Download WSBK Australia, Race #1 while you're at it. Great action!

Awesome. Thanks for the tip, my other torrent sites rarely list any type of motorcycle racing.

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
THAT WAS AWESOME. I was on my feet going crazy, LOL. What about Lorenzo, that kid is on FIRE, totally demolishing the lap record. :icon_pray:

Great save by Colin.

Yeah, Lorenzo is doing great for his rookie GP year. He's got the pole tomorrow. I just hope it's a good season.

Tomorrow is gonna rock.

Rossi is getting dicked good and proper. I guess he is ruing the tyre contract shenanigans though Stoner is doing okay on them.

Anyone see the body weights of the riders*

Stoner is 58kg - 127.9 pounds - 9.1 stone

Pedrosa is 51kg - 112.5 pounds - 8 stone

Rossi 67kg - 147.7 pounds - 10.6 stone

*Not being odd here it was mentioned by the commentators on the BBC in the last race and a different forum I post on we started talking about how much weight Toseland has had to lose to ride the GP bikes yet he is still losing loads of power to weight to the other riders.

it was okay.... still watching the last bit of the last one...

lol man that was a close recovery on that wheelie from the 250 race coming out of that one corner... thought he was going to lose it.

Rossi is getting dicked good and proper. I guess he is ruing the tyre contract shenanigans though Stoner is doing okay on them.

Anyone see the body weights of the riders*

Stoner is 58kg - 127.9 pounds - 9.1 stone

Pedrosa is 51kg - 112.5 pounds - 8 stone

Rossi 67kg - 147.7 pounds - 10.6 stone

*Not being odd here it was mentioned by the commentators on the BBC in the last race and a different forum I post on we started talking about how much weight Toseland has had to lose to ride the GP bikes yet he is still losing loads of power to weight to the other riders.

Im sure hayden is more than all of them. I wish they would go back to a bigger bike, the small ones are killing him.

• 1 year later...

Bringing this one back for one reason, Sunday's Le Mans race was sick. You gotta hand it to fcuking Pedrosa, that kid rode the shit out of that bike and simply put Dovi in his place on the last lap. Nothing like killing 4.5 seconds in 4 laps and teaching your hot-shot rookie teammate who's boss and why he has number 2 status in the team.

My hat's off to Lorenzo, I think Emilio said it, "Lorenzo's the next big thing in MotoGP," and I agree.

Melandri rocked that Kawasaki bike like it has never been rocked before, Hopkins and West who?

Don't know what's up with Stoner, he just went backwards.

The championship looks good, top 4 riders are the best on the grid and separated by a measly 9 points.