SS Rolex Daytona

datariseonline

$16K! Thank god I've only worn mine a few times! I paid just under $7k for mine 3 years ago brand new from a rolex dealer in SF.

The market on a ss daytona is around 10.2k to 10.5k right now.For 16k you can buy a solid gold one.Pm me and i will give you a contact.

The market on a ss daytona is around 10.2k to 10.5k right now.For 16k you can buy a solid gold one.Pm me and i will give you a contact.

Hi, Sir

I would like to have that contact as well, If you don't mind please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I just got mine from a local Rolex dealer. It took 30 months before it came in. I really didn't mind. When I first put the deposit they told me it would be 7600.00. When it came it I think the price had jumped to nearly 9K. Inflation they said.

They are well worth the wait.

Retail for a new SS Daytona is now 9900 dollars. Price increase. I got mine for MSRP last year i think and paid 7800 plus taxes. That is probably why they are looking for the 16k if I had to guess.

• 2 months later...
Retail for a new SS Daytona is now 9900 dollars. Price increase. I got mine for MSRP last year i think and paid 7800 plus taxes. That is probably why they are looking for the 16k if I had to guess.

I have a S/S with white face New for sale if anyone is interested.

Andreas

[email protected]