Esprit season

lotustt

That is a nice color!!! I still love that silver 02' you posted about a few weeks ago. If I wasnt in the process of buying a second house (closing in 2 1/2 weeks!!! :icon_mrgreen: ) I would have loved to pick it up!!!

That is a nice color!!! I still love that silver 02' you posted about a few weeks ago. If I wasnt in the process of buying a second house (closing in 2 1/2 weeks!!! :icon_mrgreen: ) I would have loved to pick it up!!!

Ya that 02 was a really good one. Nice mods and well kept and for the price good deal. Thats why that car is sold already. figured that one would go quick.

Congrats on the second house as well.

The only thing that scares me with these is that bird-bones Renault transmission it's got. I was looking at a cut-away of it the other day, it really is as feeble as owners who have had it break complain about. The connectors look like they're made of fishing line.

But Allan never broke his, and that's usually proof they can take a beating. :icon_mrgreen:

Great car.

The only thing that scares me with these is that bird-bones Renault transmission it's got. I was looking at a cut-away of it the other day, it really is as feeble as owners who have had it break complain about. The connectors look like they're made of fishing line.

But Allan never broke his, and that's usually proof they can take a beating. :icon_mrgreen:

Great car.

:iamwithstupid: I was looking for one before I got the C6. I was dying to find a Chrome Orange 02+ but they are extremely rare. The transmission problems also scared me. I dunno how Allans held up. There are all kind of horror stories about the weak gears.

Does anyone have any solid information regarding the "next" Lotus Esprit ? I read it will be aimed directly at the LP560 and the F430(or F whatever).

Ya that 02 was a really good one. Nice mods and well kept and for the price good deal. Thats why that car is sold already. figured that one would go quick.

Congrats on the second house as well.

Thank you buddy!!! :) Hopefully Ill pick up an Esprit in the next couple of years!!

Thats a beautiful car their selling, i looked for my 04 chrome orange for MONTHS, and totally over paid for it. BUT im in love with the car and know everything their is to know about it now. Ill say the tranny does suck, but its mainly the 1st to 2nd gear throw if done hard will break like a twig. If you respect the tranny for the most part itll be fine. I have no issues with mine, a grind here and there, but thats just me totally not paying attention haha.

Thats a beautiful car their selling, i looked for my 04 chrome orange for MONTHS, and totally over paid for it. BUT im in love with the car and know everything their is to know about it now. Ill say the tranny does suck, but its mainly the 1st to 2nd gear throw if done hard will break like a twig. If you respect the tranny for the most part itll be fine. I have no issues with mine, a grind here and there, but thats just me totally not paying attention haha.

That chrome orange is BEAUTIFUL. :icon_thumleft: I would love to see your car in person!

Thank you for the info as well! That is a shame to hear about the trannys being so weak! Its fun to rip away from a stop sign or a toll booth once in a while, I could imagine that must be a PITA having to be so delicate with it. :(

Do you have the white interior in your car? That is exactly what i was looking for! I believe its one of 3 chrome oranges for 04? Another one is actually in Maryland right by where I live. If you ever sell it let me know! :icon_thumleft:

I have one of the last 04's, actually i own 1 of 3 left, and their were 4 or 5 made in 04 in my color and interior. 2 of them have been crashed, and the others are floating around. I have the black quilted interior with orange piping. Ill get some pics up of it, in the general section soon enough.