Roy (Cats Exotics) Gives Full Refund

Double

Another bright comment. If you don't like this forum don't post here and fcuking leave.I have had enough of you idiots.

Not trying to step on anyones toes, I just dont understand why this cat (no pun intended) is talked about so much. I think its very clear to be cautious if and when buying from him.

P.S. your reply seems a little harsh for a mod. I could care less about Mr. Cats. Just get tired of the same saga every other day. I am sure I am not the only one.

There is no denying that any cursory search for Lamborghini's will invariably reveal the name Cats Exotics. Roy and Cats Exotics did the right thing in this particular transaction. Many car dealers and/or brokers would not have.

There are too few exotics out there, if one seeks a particular color combination, condition, mileage, and/or model, etc. It is foolish not to explore all options, though a PPI is imperative. I would not hesitate to buy another exotic from Roy Cats, subject to PPI of-course.

cheers,

~Double

Yes, and you also didnt hesitate to bring your Murci to a back alley mechanic, who butchered your car and talked you into removing a MS racing exhaust and replacing it with a muffler house special. :lol2:

Not trying to step on anyones toes, I just dont understand why this cat (no pun intended) is talked about so much. I think its very clear to be cautious if and when buying from him.

P.S. your reply seems a little harsh for a mod. I could care less about Mr. Cats. Just get tired of the same saga every other day. I am sure I am not the only one.

My reply is harsh because i am sick and tired of Roy threads and double.

My reply is harsh because i am sick and tired of Roy threads and double.

I am with you 100% :icon_thumleft:

Dont really know anything about Double but have seen plenty on Cats

You mods are harsh. If you don't like the thread then lock it or delete it. I also posted on this thread that I thought Roy did the right thing. This occurred several weeks ago and it did not make a peep here until Double posted. I don't think there was any campaigning from Roy. Everything was taken care of without fanfare. The owner is a very nice guy who had looked at several cars prior to the purchase. To my knowledge Roy had not seen the car but brokered the deal. The PPI was a sham, done by Prestige, and missed most everything. The owner won overall, but I am sure with some worry throughout the process. The thread seems a reasonable topic to me.

You mods are harsh. If you don't like the thread then lock it or delete it. I also posted on this thread that I thought Roy did the right thing. This occurred several weeks ago and it did not make a peep here until Double posted. I don't think there was any campaigning from Roy. Everything was taken care of without fanfare. The owner is a very nice guy who had looked at several cars prior to the purchase. To my knowledge Roy had not seen the car but brokered the deal. The PPI was a sham, done by Prestige, and missed most everything. The owner won overall, but I am sure with some worry throughout the process. The thread seems a reasonable topic to me.

Roy did the right thing because he probably had to .Irrelevent anyway as i couldn't care less what Roy does or who he screws next.He is and will always be a scumbag.

But you are correct about one thing.I should have locked the thread a while back.I will do so now.