Finally have a couple of pics of my new 6.0

488ciViper

Now to put some miles on it :) Also, how do I change my profile to Lambo Owner......thanks yall from Texas!

Done and congrats! I love the wheels!

Congratulations! Thats looking very neat! Where the rear spoiler from? I never knew the 6.0 came with the spoiler.

Sameer,

I believe there were a couple of options regarding the spoiler as I have seen another version of a spoiler on a 6.0 as well, but as far as I know the spoiler is factory.

Good to see you put the original wheels back. Did you ask LofD to put the originals back ? A couple of months ago your car was wearing HRE's.

Your cars "orange sister" (same prior owner) still has the HRE's but I plan to put the wheels back to original this summer.

post-6543-1207942325_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1207942358_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1207942397_thumb.jpg

Yes, you can see the red calipers with those hre wheels. Lamborghini Dallas had them sitting on the factory wheels, but I told them to swap them out for the dark colored factory wheels, just thought it would look better.

Now to put some miles on it :) Also, how do I change my profile to Lambo Owner......thanks yall from Texas!

congrats on the new baby... who did the ppi for you?

Sameer,

I believe there were a couple of options regarding the spoiler as I have seen another version of a spoiler on a 6.0 as well, but as far as I know the spoiler is factory.

Well that rear spoiler sure does look good