TVR from swordfish movie.

Assman

Plenty of people out there think this car is ugly. But I dig it.

Plenty of people out there think this car is ugly. But I dig it.

:iamwithstupid:

300K is a little excessive though.

I'd call shenanigans on this one. Why would they post a $300k car on craigslist, and not ebay, or through a dealer? Secondly, all the pictures are stock pictures of the car, give me one with the username or a series in the same location. Obviously, $300k is just to say you're going to get to drive Travolta's car from a movie.

$300K thats way to much for that car, even if he drove it in a few short scenes. you can pick these up for under £20K in England (less then $40K US) I have a neighbor that has a TVR, he drives it on the street with UK plates on it, so its possible. I remember seeing another one durring the Gumball 3000 back in 2002, those are the only 2 I have seen in the states.

$300K thats way to much for that car, even if he drove it in a few short scenes. you can pick these up for under £20K in England (less then $40K US) I have a neighbor that has a TVR, he drives it on the street with UK plates on it, so its possible. I remember seeing another one durring the Gumball 3000 back in 2002, those are the only 2 I have seen in the states.

I thought they were illegal to operate in the us because of crash standards and emmissions? I guess you can get around those things though.