Swiss Army Knife Watches

Giuseppe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought it might be beneficial for some to know I've purchased two Swiss Army Knife Watches.

For the money I think the quality is awesome.

I purchased them from http://www.ValenciaTimeCenter.com

and for the price and customer service I think they're awesome.

FWIW

Giuseppe

I have 2 of the limited edition automatics with a 3rd on the way. Great value! More compliments then any other watch I have ever owned.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one. After a while it hurts my wrist. Probably buy something with a leather strap next if I decide to wear watches. ( so when I get AP)

• 3 weeks later...

While browsing a "deal of the day" watch site I check out sometimes (and remembering this thread), I found something you guys might be interested in.

Watchopia.com right now has the Swiss Army Maverick II on thier site for only $155 today ($399 retail). TODAY ONLY. Anyone interested in the watch Giuseppe posted outta check it out (the one for sale is almost IDENTICAL to it, silver with a white/silver face and red dial.

Not a "high-end" watch by any means, but after seeing a few guys in this thread were interested in them I figured Id pass along a deal I found :)