$155k to STEAL my Heffner TT Gallardo

Crazy1

thats what i get when i push it. Normally I'll get 250ish with tons of fwy driving. That's not too shabby. I'd like to see what your lowest amount of miles on a tank you could get.

Anyone accidentally run out of gas? I hear its not too good

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep in mind my #'s are from one week of driving, and I dont let the tank run empty still.

• 5 weeks later...

silver: Posted a bunch of updates in other threads, but in a nutshell........ I wouldnt own a Gallardo that doesnt have a Twin Turbo setup in it. The TT's make the car. It feels like its what it should have been all these years.

enginyr: Three tanks of gas, I fill up when the gas gauge hits 1/4 tank. I get about 220-240 miles before the light pops up.

Ben, has the oil leak situation been solved?

I'll find out in 20 minutes when the dealer says the work will be done. :) Will update that thread shortly with a total overview of the resolution. In a nutshell, it was an oil return line from the Turbos that with the Vegas heat sprayed out oil instead of returning it all. Heffner worked up a solution and overnighted it to Lambo Las Vegas and they are finishing the installation as we speak.

-Ben

I'll find out in 20 minutes when the dealer says the work will be done. :) Will update that thread shortly with a total overview of the resolution. In a nutshell, it was an oil return line from the Turbos that with the Vegas heat sprayed out oil instead of returning it all. Heffner worked up a solution and overnighted it to Lambo Las Vegas and they are finishing the installation as we speak.

-Ben

That is good to hear.

I saw your car while in Vegas over the weekend........She's a beauty