Countach Hydraulics

johnmh

Ok, time to rebuild the hydraulic systems on my 82 LP5000S.

The front brake caliper seals are from a BMW E23, which is a BMW 733i or 735i made between the years of 1978 to 1986.

Anyone know what the rear brake calipers are from? They are not E23 rear calipers (oddly it looks like the seals from the front kit may also fit the rear).

As for the clutch slave cylinder, I have been told it is from an Alfa 33, but it looks different (see pic below). Anyone tried one (or is there a rebuild kit available?)

As for the clutch brake and master cylinders, is there a crossover part reference for the item or the rebuild kits? They are both 70s vintage Benditalia items.

Many thanks to all.

alfa_33_slave_cyl.jpg

Kit for brakes is same front and rear, if you wish I will price them for you here.

I will find my new clutch slave and send you a pic of it.

I used a drum brake cylinder kit from something like a 58 Chev car to rebuild my slave, many years ago.

Have never found a kit for the brake m/c

Chadbourn Bolles

Anyone know what the rear brake calipers are from? They are not E23 rear calipers (oddly it looks like the seals from the front kit may also fit the rear).

As for the clutch slave cylinder, I have been told it is from an Alfa 33, but it looks different (see pic below). Anyone tried one (or is there a rebuild kit available?)

As for the clutch brake and master cylinders, is there a crossover part reference for the item or the rebuild kits? They are both 70s vintage Benditalia items.

Many thanks to all.

the clutch slave is from a mondial 3.2 ....get a rebuild kit for that ........or buy a rebuilt one for T Rutlands

FWIW

Many thank for that!

I ordered my Clutch Slave rebuild kit from GT Car Parts.....only cost a few bucks.....and no need for this guessing game.

Is there a website or phone number for them? I looked, nada.

Gt has no website, only a phone number.....which I'm sure someone will provide.

"the clutch slave is from a mondial 3.2"....surprise.

Is there a website or phone number for them? I looked, nada.

GT Car Parts Inc

516 West Lone Cactus Dr.

Pheonix Arizona 85027-2912

Phone (623) 780-2200

Fax (623) 780-1200