Wanted Chrome Kinesis or Monterey edition Rims

215mph

Hello,

Does anyone know of any chrome Monterey Edition or Kinesis rims that are being sold or someone is looking to sell. The particular rims I am looking for are 5 spoke with a dimple in each spoke or a groove.

I appreciate any help you guys can provide. I have an immediate buyer for my Chrome SV rims and would love to put these on my Diablo. I have always loved those wheels.

Thanks,

BR

Hello,

Does anyone know of any chrome Monterey Edition or Kinesis rims that are being sold or someone is looking to sell. The particular rims I am looking for are 5 spoke with a dimple in each spoke or a groove.

I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Thanks

I can get the wheel built for you for a very good price.. let me know which kinesis wheel you are looking at

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set that are being refinished now, but its going to take a hefty offer to make me sell. IMO these are the best looking rims for a diablo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I appreciate any help you guys can provide. I have an immediate buyer for my Chrome SV rims and would love to put these on my Diablo. I have always loved those wheels.

Thanks,

BR

Definitely one of the better looking rims

Pearl_Diablo_in_florida.jpg

I have 3 rims that need to be repaired, 2 of them have the outer ring that is in real bad shape. Can someone repair them? I am sure that it will take new outer rings on 2 of them. If I could get a phone number that would be great.

Post pictures of your rims, perhaps they can be fiixed. But where do you get the fourth one from?

I will post you some pictures of the rims as soon as I can. I already found me 3 rims to replace my bad ones. the two rear ones I got out of Cal., and 1 front rim I got from Glen at Nelson's. The outer rim of 2 of the rims is really bad and I'm sure will have to have a new outer ring made.

I will have to look for another front rim to have 2 front and 2 rear rims. I was able to find three rims for my 95 VT already so I hope to be able to find one more. I don't need the rims for my car I already have them on mine. I would like to get them fixed to sell them. Mike as always thank you for your help.