Rossion Q1 - Ready to GO!!

Iceman

Hey guys,

Been away for a while organizing my venues and working on some international franchise startups, but am finally happy to say that the Rossion Q1 is a done deal! Most of you already know that Dean and Ian from 1g Racing bought the rights to the Noble last year and have since designed their own car using the Noble M400 engineering as their foundation. The end result is truly an amazing product called the Rossion Q1. It's British engineered, American designed & owned (and corrected), made in British South Africa, with a European, almost Italian, name. Crazy...

You can check out the actual pics and specs (which are based on preliminary testing, so we are expecting better specs than that)on Rossion Cars .

The first few cars are already stateside and awaiting delivery to owners. Dean and Ian are at the Festival of Speed this weekend and you'll also see a front page write up on the car in the Robb Report on stands this Wed.

This is one of the Press Cars Ready to go...

post-4258-1223822535_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1223822557_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1223822581_thumb.jpg

They didn't change much, still looks like a noble to me.

Yes it does... & that's the point actually. Although over 50% re-engineered & upgraded, it's still the next generation Noble M400. They took an already great car & design and simply took it to the next level.

They may havent changed much, but I think it looks WAYYYYY better then the noble ever did. The biggest thing I see is the car actually looks like a car on the inside now, instead of some suede here and there and box shaped dash parts pasted together. I for one will take one in orange thank you very much. Will you be purchasing one iceman???

They may havent changed much, but I think it looks WAYYYYY better then the noble ever did. The biggest thing I see is the car actually looks like a car on the inside now, instead of some suede here and there and box shaped dash parts pasted together. I for one will take one in orange thank you very much. Will you be purchasing one iceman???

:icon_butt:

some of the curves and lines remind me of the K1 attack

From the front, it reminds me of the PREDATOR!!

post-4258-1223944227_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1223944326_thumb.jpg