FS: Lamborghini Jalpa - Sold

rhyno

I'm looking at picking up a new car and that means something has to go so I'm going to list my Lamborghini Jalpa for sale.

It's a 1985 white on Black with 36,500 Kilometers

VIN: ZA9J00000FLA12194

It's located in Kelowna, B.C. CANADA and is a Canadian Lamborghini originaly sold by John Scotti.

It's a good driver's car with original paint. It runs very good.

I have factory rims and tires, and I also have aftermarket 17" wheels that are on it.

Also included is the factory spare tire and tool kit.

It has Ansa exhaust on it and I have a Stebro racing exhaust that is new and has not been installed.

installed Battery tender.

Factory warranty book.

PermaTune ignition and MSD coil installed

Factory rear wing

$46,000 CAN

about $39,000 USD

Contact

Ryan

[email protected]

IMG_0205.JPGIMG_0206.JPG

Canadian dollar is at 80 cent's to one US dollar!

That means my car is about $36,000 USD. This is a great deal for some one in the states.

nooooo the states doesn't need another lambo! she's gorgeous. I'm guessing only a handful in Canada.

can i ask what other cars you have or what you have in mind of getting next?

Canadian dollar is at 80 cent's to one US dollar!

That means my car is about $36,000 USD. This is a great deal for some one in the states.

Actually it's now down to 77 cents, so your car is now ~$35,400. Not bad.

Actually it's now down to 77 cents, so your car is now ~$35,400. Not bad.

is a good deal Udo

buy it! you will like the open top V8 sound :)

• 2 weeks later...
is a good deal Udo

buy it! you will like the open top V8 sound :)

I've driven one and really liked it, but I'd have to sell the CT, which in today's market is not an option.

• 2 weeks later...

If you buy the car then you get the wheels!! Sorry I won't sell them on there own. If the Jalpa doens't sell then I will kept it but there is NO way I'm putting on the ugly stock wheels.

Thanks for the reply...I was just talking with Roy Cats and he has a set of Diablo rims & rubber that I have heard will fit the Jalpa. The backs are holding 275 rubber and when I told Roy that I heard the rims will fit but need modification he said that you " Ryhno" had put a set of this type on your Jalpa and they fit with no modifications....Can you confirm? The rims fit a 91 - 97 Diablo

Glenn

My rims are aftermarket, they are not Diablo rims! I have seen some Jalpa pictures that have Diablo "phone dial type" wheels on Jalpa's and they look really good. I'm not sure if they need modifications or not!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the sale. I remember speaking with you before I bought mine. It's not easy to sell these. I wouldn't mind selling mine to get something with a back seat, so I can bring my 4 year old son on runs. He's a real car nut and I want to encourage him. WTF, better my son puts me in the poor house, than my wife, right?

• 1 month later...

I'm sad to say the day has come and I have sold my Jalpa! She is a good car and going to a new home in Alabama