Lamborghini Orange County (LOC)

tonyshaw

Vik Keuylian made Lamborghini what it is today. He loves the cars. His sisters have been by his side and they loved the cars just as much as he did. You could see it at every event, every time I visited the dealership and spoke with them one on one.

They deserve respect, not rumors. The truth is, when the economy is bad, you fail quickly. Imagine, you have a huge budget every month and no sales. No bank is willing to finance customers that qualify for cars. The banks are scared. When you have money in the bank, your accounts are drained quickly with no sales or sales with no profits.

Every business owner makes mistakes. No one is perfect. I know this family and they are HONEST PEOPLE that got caught up quickly with a poor economy.

The bank is always looking for a reason and they can pull flooring at any time, period. Even if nothing is wrong, they have (in this case) done just that.

Let's remember all of the events Vik and his sisters put on. Let's remember the runs, the parties and our friends, Vik, Nora, Soosi and Astrid.

My friends.... The Keuylians

I'm truly saddened by this. Such a bummer they're out of business. They've been #1 for many years and I've only read and heard positive things about the dealership and the way it's run. Best of luck to everyone who was involved there!