gorgeous orange Mangusta for sale!

MANG

Right down the street from me! Nice looking car. I'll have to check it out soon.

cool...looking forward to your feedback/thoughts.....perhaps some more photos!!! :D

7 and counting Mangusta's for sale right now :eusa_think:

I know of 7 - that equals 5% of the world's Mangusta's for sale RIGHT NOW! wtf?

Quite a few people, who purchased at the correct time, are now trying to unload their collector cars, at a reduced rate. The sellers are probably still going to make a profit, even after selling the car at off-peak prices. The 599 and 430 buyers from last summer, have a different story to tell.

Ralph...the consummate voice of reason and acute intelligence with regards to the auto market..I just LOVE Mangusta's and suggest one of the collectors here take a close look at those offered...might be a great buy coming up and the cars are rare and UBER COOL!! :headbang:

post-9329-1230271483_thumb.jpg

Mike, you are too funny. You know just as much as I do. It is obvious, that people who missed the peak market, are willing to sell for off-peak prices - as long as they are still going to make a profit. The market was too inflated. How much was a nice Boss 429 Mustang worth ? ...it ain't worth over 300K, from the prices of the Summer of 07.

You have a beautiful car !

Mike, you are too funny. You know just as much as I do. It is obvious, that people who missed the peak market, are willing to sell for off-peak prices - as long as they are still going to make a profit. The market was too inflated. How much was a nice Boss 429 Mustang worth ? ...it ain't worth over 300K, from the prices of the Summer of 07.

You have a beautiful car !

I agree completely with you Ralph and was being sincere, but my delivery was kinda quirky...

same mentality with housing with a lot of people who bought early...anyone else is taking a bath $$

I am enjoying the drop in prices on cars, a LOT of things look interesting now!! I will no doubt just sit and chill on buying until I see what is in store for all THINGS right now...what an interesting mess

hope you are well Ralph!

hope you are well Ralph!

You to Mike :icon_super:

Happy New Year :icon_pidu:

I have always thought the Mangusta was one of the best looking cars ever made, (even with the pinto looking taillights!), but for the love of god Mike, get rid of those wheels and get the right ones back on! BTW are they Etoiles or Gotti's?

Etoille21108572323.jpg

Ralph, remember the collection that I was trying to buy two years back that included an M1, Mangusta and a 250?

I have always thought the Mangusta was one of the best looking cars ever made, (even with the pinto looking taillights!), but for the love of god Mike, get rid of those wheels and get the right ones back on! BTW are they Etoiles or Gotti's?

Etoille21108572323.jpg

Ralph, remember the collection that I was trying to buy two years back that included an M1, Mangusta and a 250?

Mike - :headbang: Mangusta's are really cool interesting looking cars for sure...like a 'showcar' that actually got made and made with some amazing quality.....

I am busy working on the wheels and completely agree with you...I have actually come up with one out of Georgia off Craigslist from a small body shop, it was fun 'detective' work..and it is the rare early magnesium (desireable ones), so one down, three to go...it is a rear (1/2 inch wider than the front).

The ones on there are pure 90's baby!!! Etoille's, completely custom made for this particular car. They are over the top, I agree, so if you or ANYONE knows of original Mangusta wheels (they are one of the loveliest ever from Campagnolo in my opinion), let me know please!!! Emilio is 'scouring' Europe night and day as we speak looking for me..lol!

tell us more about the Mangusta included in that collection...sounds like the previous owner had some intriguing taste..I like that group!

ps..Mike, if I am not mistaken they are the same tailights as the Miura??? Pinto???

Mike, Etoile = pure 80's!

oops..haha, you are right..they have been looking crappy for that long? lol! Re-manufactured XWX Michelin's on original Campy's is a nice set up for Mangusta's...although a serious 60 series euro ta's are also a possibility...

:iamwithstupid:

Mike, when you have time, ditch the rims.

Mike,

yes, I remember.

The orange color M-1 was hot !