Monaco Bodyguards is back!

Allan-Herbie

I don't think so Caleb. I had found something that I think was his a while ago and it did not look like that. I hope he is doing well, really nice guy. He actually sent me a PM on my birthday last year wishing me well. I have chatted with him a bit, would be nice to hear back from him again.

Thank you, I appreciate it Chris :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who's anybody knows that Monaco is out on assassination missions for African warlords.

Who guess's that after Osama turns up dead due to blunt force trauma or a mile long sniper shot, Monaco will be back posting...

Business comes first, right?

I WILL get him next time :lol2:

Monaco was still in a government related mission in Central America last month. There were the Presidential and parlimentary elections in Panama, maybe his mission had something to do with that.

You are closer than you think.....

ohhh your bithday,sorry... but i wish you all the best,happy birthday :D

MONACO BODYGUARDS RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss :icon_pidu:

Welcome back! I bet you have some interesting stories for dinner parties!

Yeah' he'll tell you all about his missions over the past months but thereafter he will swiftly "finish" you off as you head towards the porch.... If you know what I'm talking about! :lol2:

Welcome back M.B....!

He is alive :thefinger:

fcuk!!! How many Cuban cigars will it cost me to make him go away?

As someone who does more reading then posting I can honestly say that I am very happy to post this and say that I am glad that MB is safe and sound.

Cheers

And what an interesting life!!! I think it's pretty cool that LP has a ex secret service agent posting a lot about Lambos!

Monaco makes James Bond look like a super pansy.

As someone who does more reading then posting I can honestly say that I am very happy to post this and say that I am glad that MB is safe and sound.

Cheers

And what an interesting life!!! I think it's pretty cool that LP has a ex secret service agent posting a lot about Lambos!

Monaco makes James Bond look like a super pansy.

I totally agree. MONACO is a CELEBRITY !

I have now read most of his great treads. They are really interesting and he seems to be a very good guy at the same time.

Welcome back :icon_super:

Keep it up :icon_thumleft: