OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

Why does it always happen, that the lower income lower class folks always let everyone know about their problems and misfortunes, and want everyone to sympathize with them? What do you do with all the sympathy you receive? I never understood this? Why can't people keep their problems to themselves? Maybe he leased the car simply to create drama from it. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have anything repossessed and speak to the public for help ! These low income, low value, low morale blood sucking fucks remind me of the movie Idiocracy!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does it always happen, that the lower income lower class folks always let everyone know about their problems and misfortunes, and want everyone to sympathize with them? What do you do with all the sympathy you receive? I never understood this? Why can't people keep their problems to themselves? Maybe he leased the car simply to create drama from it. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have anything repossessed and speak to the public for help ! These low income, low value, low morale blood sucking fucks remind me of the movie Idiocracy!

Preach On ! :icon_mrgreen:

Recovering a repossessed vehicle would be one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. I have no idea why this awful video was made or why the process was glorified. I guess we all have different definitions of success.

Really?

what would the others be? Life is not always glorious, it is full of challenges, high and lows, you must experience both to understand either.

So none of you can see , you are all blinded by keyboard warriorship, give it up. My supporters DWARF you and at the click of a mouse I can flood this place instantly with Mbworld members.

My thread has 20,000 views, most of the responses are positive.

Do you guys seek war?

Porter , I have always held you in high regard, but i wonder why it is so hard for you to SEE my rights were trampled and have an OUNCE, a tidbit of understanding.

Venomiz, you are very close to igniting something you have no ability to diffuse.

Wigg's your ability to correct grammer is unmatched, you are wasting your LIFE being a dick licker.

HAHAHAHAHA you are the stupidest person on the internet,

Go tell your bull shit to Boone Pickens, and Warren Buffet,

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/deam05/rx81.jpg

Yeah you are doing really well!

Nice RX8 dude

Nice RX8 dude

A rx8 from 3 years ago is all you have? C’mon….LAME :bj:

I'm talking about now, and talking specifically about you. You illiterate dumbass! A repossessed Mercedes leaser at it's finest!

Your attacks are weak, and your intelligence is stupefying. You and your transvestite girlfriend enjoy your Leased banged up CLS.

You’ve earned it :icon_thumleft:

A rx8 from 3 years ago is all you have? C’mon….LAME :bj:

I'm talking about now, and talking specifically about you. You illiterate dumbass! A repossessed Mercedes leaser at it's finest!

Your attacks are weak, and your intelligence is stupefying. You and your transvestite girlfriend enjoy your Leased banged up CLS.

You’ve earned it :icon_thumleft:

Venom-AMG

Drives: SL55 help! lease in an accident

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just leased a brand new Tundra maybe 5 days now and today when I left the mall some @ hole side swiped me and didn't leave a note. the rear door and trunk bed has a hugh indentation. my gas door was riped off and cap pushed in. My big question is whats going to happen when I return the lease? I am going to have my insurance fix it but will Toyota charge me anything extra when I return it? this is my first leased vehicle. Damn I hate stupid drivers!!!!!

Venom_AMG

03 SL55

05 SC430 (sold)

06 Jeep Commander Ltm (sold)

06 Lexus RX400h

02 Dodge Viper (sold)

07 S600

LOL, MR FRAUD!!!

I own my car too dick heads , I pay 1600/month and it is WAAAY fcuking nicer than what ever the fcuk you drive, faster too.

You wanna talk shit dick . You are in California, step up bitch.

You fcuking traitors who are so brazen over here, yet silent pussies over at MBWORLD.

Bring your SL55 out to the next meet, see what the fcuk you have to say to me then.

Venom-AMG

Drives: SL55 help! lease in an accident

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just leased a brand new Tundra maybe 5 days now and today when I left the mall some @ hole side swiped me and didn't leave a note. the rear door and trunk bed has a hugh indentation. my gas door was riped off and cap pushed in. My big question is whats going to happen when I return the lease? I am going to have my insurance fix it but will Toyota charge me anything extra when I return it? this is my first leased vehicle. Damn I hate stupid drivers!!!!!

:eusa_think:

Who the hell is Venom-AMG??

Well consider this... maybe his car actually belongs to him? lol

consider this , maybe he does not own any cars since everything he claims to have owned has been S O L D.

You guys still too stupid to see.

1. I paid for my redemption with MY MONEY.

2. The Money I obtained has been paid back plus interest , 2 weeks as promised.

3. Everything I stated was 100% truthful.

4. My car is being repaired and yes I am the REGISTERED AND LEGAL OWNER, until the contract term has ended.

5. Stop copying eachother have some balls and form your own opinions.

Juicee63 needs to grow up and find a REAL occupation so he doesn't have to lease his repossessed Mercedes.

Good luck

:icon_toilet:

hey Deam,

I need a job like you so I am forced to liquidate my Viper, my SL55 and lease a Tundra, go fcuk yourself

LOL, MR FRAUD!!!

I own my car too dick heads , I pay 1600/month and it is WAAAY fcuking nicer than what ever the fcuk you drive, faster too.

You wanna talk shit dick . You are in California, step up bitch.

You fcuking traitors who are so brazen over here, yet silent pussies over at MBWORLD.

Bring your SL55 out to the next meet, see what the fcuk you have to say to me then.

I'm having trouble understanding how you think you own a car that you obviously cannot afford. Futhermore, your banged up CLS is neither nice or fast, in fact, its the bastard of MBWorld. How are you generating all this money for car payments, tire, and court costs all of a sudden?

So none of you can see , you are all blinded by keyboard warriorship, give it up. My supporters DWARF you and at the click of a mouse I can flood this place instantly with Mbworld members.

My thread has 20,000 views, most of the responses are positive.

Do you guys seek war?

Are you sure you want to do that? You have made a complete ass of yourself here, and also provided COMIC RELIEF(which is why you have not been banned, but don't push your luck by making threats! ), but think ahead, you may need to hit your e-buddies up for another bailout..... don't blow it by inviting them here to see the real fool in all of his delusional vainglory. Have you not already tapped out ALL of the goodwill from friends and family? Where are you gonna find another cash cow like MBworld? Definitely not on Lpower! :icon_mrgreen:

LOL@ a deadbeat talking trash about how he OWNS a leased vehicle until of contract....

Deadbeat, you are now RENTING a beat to shit, hunk of shit.. for 1600 a month until the end of your contract... And guess what... when that contract is over, GOOD LUCK TRYING TO LEASE AGAIN!!!!

LOL@ a deadbeat talking trash about how he OWNS a leased vehicle until of contract....

Deadbeat, you are now RENTING a beat to shit, hunk of shit.. for 1600 a month until the end of your contract... And guess what... when that contract is over, GOOD LUCK TRYING TO LEASE AGAIN!!!!

Do you guys seek war?

Why do you keep posting on LP? Instead of making 'war' and taking the immature route why not just stop posting here? If youre excuse is that LP members are being immature, then why go to that level? If your excuse is that people are talking bad about you and you want to defend yourself, 1. you won't win 2. you just add flames to the fire, 3. if you stop posting here you'll quickly be forgotten.

Who the fcuk cares about the car. I want to see more of the chick at the repo office counter. :monkeyleft:

Dude, you are surrounded by horny eastern block chicks, I want to see your pictures!