Looking for 2 Lambos for private runway event.

JBSBLOWNC5

Hey Guys,

I have a private runway shoot coming up, and would like to hear from 2 Lambos that would not mind going 190 MPH+ on a 2+ mile long runway! I'm looking for a Gallardo (stock or Turbo) and a Murcielago.

Please email me direct if you are interested, and enjoy high speed runs...

Thank you,

Thanks for those that reponded by PM, I'll do my best to get you in if someone pulls out, but as for now, we'll full.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this may be serious I find the approach funny.

Not sure why.

Maybe it's the craigslist type...

Looking for two women to jump start serious modeling careers. I am a big time photographer in the industry.

Clothing may need to come off followed by........

:bj: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :bj:

While this may be serious I find the approach funny.

Not sure why.

Maybe it's the craigslist type...

Looking for two women to jump start serious modeling careers. I am a big time photographer in the industry.

Clothing may need to come off followed by........

:bj: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :bj:

:lol2:

And must be willing to travel anywhere in the world apparently since know airport was ever named; or even a continent for that matter.

:lol2:

And must be willing to travel anywhere in the world apparently since know airport was ever named; or even a continent for that matter.

Sorry about that, The airport is located within Southern Ca. Looks like I may have a Gallardo already, so now I'm just looking for a Murcielago..

Thanks again.

see the name? "JBSBLOWNC5" I think it's a set up! He wants to race some Lambo's with his POS and post it on youtube... :lol: :lol: :lol:

see the name? "JBSBLOWNC5" I think it's a set up! He wants to race some Lambo's with his POS and post it on youtube... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

LOL

This is the real deal. If you want an opportunity to run full speed legally. This is it. And there will be other cars there, too. Setting up a shoot like this is a major deal - shutting airport down, insurance, etc. This will be a blast for everyone - not a chest bumping thing.

youre just going to make another video like this

Wholy fcuk! That was the worst ATTEMPT at staging BULLSHIT I have ever seen in my life.

The mere fact that you heard ONLY the POS tells you all you need to know.

Wow. Just wow. I didn't realize there was this much cunt fuckery afoot.

I didn't realize there was this much cunt fuckery afoot.

May be the best quote ever. Consider it stolen.

Wholy fcuk! That was the worst ATTEMPT at staging BULLSHIT I have ever seen in my life.

The mere fact that you heard ONLY the POS tells you all you need to know.

Wow. Just wow. I didn't realize there was this much cunt fuckery afoot.

That's a good one!!! :jackoff:

Here's another silly youtube video from my rear camera view... :bj:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyCOMPx4CaI...=response_watch

You guys enjoy yourself,

take care,

later...

You guys enjoy yourself,

take care,

later...

Yeah you guys guessed it right on the money... He just wants to show off in his POS by taking down stock cars. Why not find a 750hp evo around to take on? No way can you handle a 1000whp tt-g.

No way can you handle a 1000whp tt-g.

You get me one for the Airport runway shoot, and I promise you I'll include him in the DVD.

There will be a variety of HIGH powered cars there, get over yourself...

To what I believe is the majority of fellow car enthusiast on this board, I apoligize if I've offended you, I just wanted to include some very cool Lambos in the shoot.

You guys enjoy yourself,

take care,

later...

Congrats! Your worthless piece of shit beat another even more worthless piece of shit.

That was the video equivalent to saying that your diarrhea smells better than another guy's diarrhea.

:rolleyes:

Who gives a fcuk? Certainly no one with an interest in actual cars.

You know, if this 'event' were in the fall (when my car will most likely be done), I would actually consider coming out to SoCal just to bitch-slap you around the runway and show yoo what a real car looks, sounds, and performs like.

I had no idea that "BLOWN C5" actually meant "I have blown 105 guys." And if you can't figure out where 105 came from, google Roman Numerals.

Go. Away.

Congrats!

You know, if this 'event' were in the fall (when my car will most likely be done), I would actually consider coming out to SoCal

First off, this is a gentlemans gathering, of which you don't qualify. Secondly, it's also by invitation only, and I'd never invite a egomaniac asshole like you!

You can now go back to jerking your buddies off... :jackoff:

Rest assured, if you and I met, you'd be done...

nutkick.gif

First off, this is a gentlemans gathering, of which you don't qualify. Secondly, it's also by invitation only, and I'd never invite a egomaniac asshole like you!

You can now go back to jerking your buddies off... :jackoff:

Rest assured, if you and I met, you'd be done...

nutkick.gif

Don't gentleMEN typically know how to spell, or have some semblence of grammar? I think they do. Therefore, you have disqualified yourself. Secondly, it's egomaniacal. When people talk about me, they must get it correctly! (Are you smart enough to get the humor?) Third, you are goddamn right I'm an asshole, especially to little pricks like you who think that because they have modified their POS, they actually own something that could hold the nutsack of an exotic car. I paid more in sales tax than what your car is worth.

The only one obsessed with jerking off seems to be you. You are a new member here yet you gravitated right to that emoticon. That says something about what's on your mind.

And lastly, if you and I met, Mr. internet tough-guy, your car would be so badly beaten you wouldn't have a wide-enough angle lens to keep them in the same shot. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. 750 RWHP!! :lol2:

Congrats! Your worthless piece of shit beat another even more worthless piece of shit.

That was the video equivalent to saying that your diarrhea smells better than another guy's diarrhea.

:rolleyes:

Who gives a fcuk? Certainly no one with an interest in actual cars.

You know, if this 'event' were in the fall (when my car will most likely be done), I would actually consider coming out to SoCal just to bitch-slap you around the runway and show yoo what a real car looks, sounds, and performs like.

I had no idea that "BLOWN C5" actually meant "I have blown 105 guys." And if you can't figure out where 105 came from, google Roman Numerals.

Go. Away.

Don't gentleMEN typically know how to spell, or have some semblence of grammar? I think they do. Therefore, you have disqualified yourself. Secondly, it's egomaniacal. When people talk about me, they must get it correctly! (Are you smart enough to get the humor?) Third, you are goddamn right I'm an asshole, especially to little pricks like you who think that because they have modified their POS, they actually own something that could hold the nutsack of an exotic car. I paid more in sales tax than what your car is worth.

The only one obsessed with jerking off seems to be you. You are a new member here yet you gravitated right to that emoticon. That says something about what's on your mind.

And lastly, if you and I met, Mr. internet tough-guy, your car would be so badly beaten you wouldn't have a wide-enough angle lens to keep them in the same shot. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. 750 RWHP!! :lol2:

Win win Won.

:lol2: :lol2:

The Wiggs is on a roll today

Win win Won.

:lol2: :lol2:

The Wiggs is on a roll today

:lol2: Thank You. Thank You. I will be here all week. Please be sure and tip your waitress.

Oh, and try the veal! :icon_mrgreen:

I really hope this thread doesnt die. This has all the makings of an epic thread. We just need to add a few more "ingredients" to this mix.....where is allan?

Sorry about that, The airport is located within Southern Ca. Looks like I may have a Gallardo already, so now I'm just looking for a Murcielago..

Thanks again.

I have a silver Murci and live in OC, I may be up for it. Private message me. Thanks...