cat bypass pipes

nuss

Nuss, I just put the primary cats on my car, no secondary cats, no muffler and way too loud. You may want to start with muffler delete and secondary delete and see if that works for you first.

Nuss, I just put the primary cats on my car, no secondary cats, no muffler and way too loud. You may want to start with muffler delete and secondary delete and see if that works for you first.

I have already done that,,then I saw your post, my left ear hurts now after driving the car,, i think I will wait to hear a video of yours before I make the final decision. Mine sound really good now, just wanted to get the F1 sound... looking forward to hearing yours.. Thanks Nuss

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of brand new S/S Larini secondary cat bypass pipes they cost about a grand , make me an offer .

• 1 month later...
I have a pair of brand new S/S Larini secondary cat bypass pipes they cost about a grand , make me an offer .

can you just fit the pipes and remove cats without any issues with the ecu? ie does the ecu on the murci moniter exhaust gases and log faults ect as ive not modified mine as of yet only a tubi exhaust but ive also got a e46 m3 that i supercharged and had loads of greif with it

can you just fit the pipes and remove cats without any issues with the ecu? ie does the ecu on the murci moniter exhaust gases and log faults ect as ive not modified mine as of yet only a tubi exhaust but ive also got a e46 m3 that i supercharged and had loads of greif with it

The bypass pipe poses no problem and no check engine light .

Can any one use these ?

post-20654-1249141748_thumb.jpg

post-20654-1249141786_thumb.jpg