Lp560 Dyno... Slowpoke will cry

Allan-Herbie

it put out 372HP at the wheels and 552HP for the engine.

I'm crying, ooooh I'm crying :rolleyes: :icon_mrgreen:

All kidding aside, either their dyno was broken or the two slowest LP560's in the world came from that place which is not likely at all, but do you mean you are not satisfied with the performance on the dyno or the car overall?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem with the car is that it doesn't seems to have enough power below 7000revs. You can put the foot down at 4000revs and almost nothing happens. The curve shows a strong powergain at 6900revs.

I had it on another dyno some days before I went to Lamborghini with my car where it was also dynoed in AWD mode with 456whp and 542 crank hp. There they only made full throttle runs but the slipping was way to high for true results.

Also the feeling while acceleration is not that impressive as I thought for the LP560. I can scan the dyno results later today and put them in here.

My problem with the car is that it doesn't seems to have enough power below 7000revs. You can put the foot down at 4000revs and almost nothing happens. The curve shows a strong powergain at 6900revs.

I had it on another dyno some days before I went to Lamborghini with my car where it was also dynoed in AWD mode with 456whp and 542 crank hp. There they only made full throttle runs but the slipping was way to high for true results.

Also the feeling while acceleration is not that impressive as I thought for the LP560. I can scan the dyno results later today and put them in here.

Sounds like you have a more serious issue than a faulty dyno, I would call my dealer up and speak to them ASAP. Also, try to find another LP560 and compare?

Here are the results from the AWD dynos:

I'm wondering about the "bump" at the end of the curve which I out into this red box:

Btw, has anyone of you an acceleration video showing the speedometer?

messungl.jpg

messungh.jpg

I may sound crazy, but isnt their a fee or something that these companies have to pay if they are passed a certain hp or something? I feel like someone has said it on here before, about how alot of these companies keep their ratings down, to keep from some fee or something, really not sure b/c I cant remember what is was.

Have you guys seen anyone mod their ECU with DMS Automotive?

check this website out: http://www.dmsautomotive.com/modelsinfo.as...66&manid=13

Apparently for '06 Gallardos onwards, you can gain a whopping 40bhp more. Their dyno shows 543 bhp. If that is the case, does it mean that it is producing around 435whp?

Has anyone done this before?

Here are the results from the AWD dynos:

I'm wondering about the "bump" at the end of the curve which I out into this red box:

Btw, has anyone of you an acceleration video showing the speedometer?

messungl.jpg

messungh.jpg

Your car is fine your dyno graphs aren't reading horsepower they are reading kilowatts. 1 kw = 1.34hp