WTF?! '09 Versace Roadster

n4s

Even if, an 09 versace? Maaaan... that's strange

yeah, i guess thats the part i didn't consider either. hm.... maybe an interior swap? or made aftermarket to resemble the "VERSACE" pattern?

or made aftermarket to resemble the "VERSACE" pattern?

that's more like it

Everything is OK about this LP640 Roadster Versace edition. Lamborghini press release about Versace edition roadster from last June:

Versace and Lamborghini, collaborators since 2006, proudly announce the launch of the new Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Roadster VERSACE and a unique collection of accessories, both to be previewed for the first time at the Maison’s Via Gesù 12, Milan on Monday June 23rd, 2008.

The new limited edition Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Roadster VERSACE, which will be produced to order, displays a pastel white livery and the Versace Greek key motif on the lower part of the door. Equipped for the very first time with a transparent engine hood that reveals the powerful V12 engine, this model has been reconfigured internally. The cradle seats are clad in black and white leather, while opulent full grain soft nappa leather – hand-embroidered with the Versace Greek fret motif - upholsters the instrument panel, the doors and the central console.

Produced on order, that is why this car is brand new and with all MY09 options.

• 3 months later...
Everything is OK about this LP640 Roadster Versace edition. Lamborghini press release about Versace edition roadster from last June:

Versace and Lamborghini, collaborators since 2006, proudly announce the launch of the new Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Roadster VERSACE and a unique collection of accessories, both to be previewed for the first time at the Maison’s Via Gesù 12, Milan on Monday June 23rd, 2008.

The new limited edition Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Roadster VERSACE, which will be produced to order, displays a pastel white livery and the Versace Greek key motif on the lower part of the door. Equipped for the very first time with a transparent engine hood that reveals the powerful V12 engine, this model has been reconfigured internally. The cradle seats are clad in black and white leather, while opulent full grain soft nappa leather – hand-embroidered with the Versace Greek fret motif - upholsters the instrument panel, the doors and the central console.

Produced on order, that is why this car is brand new and with all MY09 options.

I was offered one but i wasn't too sure if the versace edition was produced for MY09 in coupe! and i'm thinking of pulling the trigger but doing my usualy proper research before buying especially after i sold my 05 G with over $35K depreciation (2nd owner) in less than a year and i have my 07 997TT offered for sale! :icon_super: