The Predator Has Arrived!

Iceman

i think it looks good although i could do without the stripes

Yeah, I can understand that... I opted for the stripes as I've always wanted the design on my car, and this was the big chance, since everything on there is custom ordered. It gives it more of a race car stance rather than the classy side (been there, done that...). I'd compare it akin to the F-Car Stradale/Scud, P-Car GT3RS, Lambo SL and Lotus Club Sport Exige. They are all the epitome of the model's best speed, power and handling... more towards the race side and just legal for the road (although the SL keeps it suttle along the sides). It might be too "race-boy" for some, but it definitely puts it a step above (at least in the eye of the general public, but again just opinion...) when next to basic painted cars. I was given the option to go a bit more custom on mine, and therefore choosing the more modern asymmetrical Lemans stripes, rather than that of the regular optional pkg consisting of 2 equal stripes.

BTW, I was about to post the Weisman right under the Sagarris, but you beat me to it. One heck of a bad ass car, and another fine example of the future of car manufacturing using shared resources and components. Only issue is that I think $550K++ is a bit much for that car.....

134mph is Enzo territory yikes. Nasty little beasty.

I posted this already, but Funny you should mention that... of course, I have no concrete proof other than my own eyes, but when Rossion was out testing one of the Q1's at Morosso in February, there was a very select club of cars present that day also sharing the track. One of the cars was an Enzo being driven by a very well sorted driver. The Q1 happen to go out not too far behind the Enzo, being driven by Rossion's test driver. Within one lap, the Enzo had been passed and making distance. This says a lot for a small car from a new car company... reminds me of the Lotus days...

I posted this already, but Funny you should mention that... of course, I have no concrete proof other than my own eyes, but when Rossion was out testing one of the Q1's at Morosso in February, there was a very select club of cars present that day also sharing the track. One of the cars was an Enzo being driven by a very well sorted driver. The Q1 happen to go out not too far behind the Enzo, being driven by Rossion's test driver. Within one lap, the Enzo had been passed and making distance. This says a lot for a small car from a new car company... reminds me of the Lotus days...

I believe that. This little car will be a problem on the road and track. Kudos for being different.

Congrats. I absolutely love the car. I had a Noble M400 for about a year and I was really amazed by it. I was sorry to get rid of it but I had to make room in the garage for the TT Gallardo. I had a couple of minor complaints with the car but overall I had a lot of fun with it.

I am considering a Q1 now as a stablemate to my Gallardo, mostly as a track car, but I'm probably going to go with a 911 GT2 instead.

It sounds like you are really enjoying it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bump, but I'm considering this car and just found out about it.

Is it hard to get in and out of? How are the proportions in person? Does it feel solid? Could I use it everyday?

Exclusive supercar performance from a mid-engine turbocharged car that weighs 2500 pounds for 100k, I must be dreaming.