Ok, soo question for the Supra guys

Allan-Herbie

Know of any PRISTINE modified Supras for sale, not at a rediculous price, and no they dont have to be 1000hp cars, as i dont have access to race gas, must run on pump.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

www.suprafourms.com as Ken Henderson will agree with me. The largest online Supra Forum there is.

www.suprastore.com should have something.

allan, dupontregistry, has one or two; also, suprastore.com prices might be negotiable...

I'd imagine 50k plus. SW has a great rep, but the technology used on the car is old.........the alphabet soup for engine management, T72, etc. Then again, it works well (that car went into the 9s years ago) and has been hardly driven. Not to mention its one of the nicest looking cars Ive ever seen.

Even without the funny fuel, it will easily be a 500rwhp car, but with a laggy-ass powerband. Just make sure youre pointed straight when the needle gets past 4500rpms! :lol:

I have owned 6 Supra TT's in the past including a 98' Quicksilver 6-spd. I'm such a retard for selling that car. :( I would absolutely love to see Allen get his hands on a perfectly setup 600rwhp pump gas 6-spd and give us his take. This is one of my customers cars. http://www.suprastore.com/kitrdwihks30.html

When he got it from Tozer who owns Suprastore, it was definetly NOT in the advertised condition it was described. It wasn't making anywhere near the HP he said it was. Since my buddy got it, we changed engine management systems and got him bigger injectors. Since that it made 850rwhp on low boost. We never pushed it past 31psi yet, but hitting close to 1000rwhp is a possibilty. It can roast the rear 345-30-19 tires in 4th gear when they're cold. Not something a normal person can keep straight, but powering from 2nd through the top of 5th is an unreal sesation. We also polished and chromed absolutely every peice of metal and alluminum under the hood, put a FJO WB in it, and fixed all the fucked up and messy wiring under the hood. It's the best example of a Supra Turbo in my opinion. Like a mini exotic.

BTW, SW is a famous guy in the Supra world. One of the craziest drivers and he has amazing taste in his setups in all his cars. I dont think his car is sold yet. Here's the link : http://www.vipimports.com/1995t72blacksupra.php

The best website to find a PRISTINE, perfect condition, low mile, 97-98 supra that has been tastefully modified is www.vipimports.com or just hit me up on aim MKIVSebTT and ill help you out ;)

-Seb