Visa Black Card

fmari

When I looked at black amex it was Us residents only. sad; as it does look good - although you pay for it.

When I looked at black amex it was Us residents only. sad; as it does look good - although you pay for it.

I have mine issued in Singapore and billed in local currency. So does Hong Kong. I believe it's available in Europe and UK as well.

That said, it's little better than the Platinum. Only thing nice is that the card is made out of titanium.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a AMEX Plum card, no annual fee and 2% cash back for early payment in full. YTD my statement showed over $6k in cash back. So if you dont travel first class or buy dumbshit like Ipod toasters its the best bang for the buck if you qualify.

The VISA Black card is cool looking, but when you pull it out...It doesn't feel like a real black card nor does it get the respect of a black card. Just another credit card to go behind the check card in the wallet.