LP560 exhaust flames

mv

Does the LP560 spit flames from exhaust during full throtle upshifts (in corsa mode probably) like old MY06+ Gallardos ? There are lots of vids with old MY06+ or SE, even a superleggera, but i have yet to see flames from LP560.

Does the LP560 spit flames from exhaust during full throtle upshifts (in corsa mode probably) like old MY06+ Gallardos ? There are lots of vids with old MY06+ or SE, even a superleggera, but i have yet to see flames from LP560.

I don't think it does. I've never seen or hear anyone comment on it from my 560. I think the shifts are probably too fast for much excess gas to be present for a burn. The exhaust sounds are a little muted over the 06'es too because of the speed of the shifts. I especially miss the downshift noises from the 06's. Some times worse is better ;)

The 560 exhaust is very different and the fuel injection is much more precise. Also the 560 has two pre cats and 2 more cats inside the exhaust muffler box.

• 2 weeks later...