510hp C6 Lingenfelter

Allan-Herbie

The F-430 is fugly. Id rather get a Vector W8 and still have a few grand in my pocket to spend.

All you guys make sure you remember this thread. Everyone can assume, but wait until the damn thing comes out. I can promise there will be a lot of "closet" POS onwers on this forum and other forums that trash GM. You got to remember what the car costs, what they have accomplished and what their marketing target is going to be. $75k sticker??? Let's see, a Viper $80 ? $90?. If you want to throw in a P-car or two $100 $150. Hell Look at what the Porche GT costs. How much for each one of the 500 or so ponies. Let's not forget this new Plastic mess-06 is a natural aspirated push rod V8....yes a V8. Don't all you guys be haters. Just like the fact it's not going to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to have one of the fastest cars out there. Horsepower is horsepower, who cares who makes it. Can't we all get along? Where's the love? I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The truth will be revealed when i come across a 430 on the street and beat it just like every other Ferrai i have come aross so far. "

There's a Ferrari from 1987 which is still arguabley quicker than any current production Lamborghini. That was 18 years ago.

"The truth will be revealed when i come across a 430 on the street and beat it just like every other Ferrai i have come aross so far. "

There's a Ferrari from 1987 which is still arguabley quicker than any current production Lamborghini. That was 18 years ago.

Key word is arguably. Those who have driven know, those who have not continue to talk out of their ass.

Is the Enzo still in production? No. Therefore doesn't Lamborghini currently have a faster car thats in production than Ferrari? And while we are at it, whos dick was longer, Ferrari's or Lamborghini's? Who gives a shit if a car Ferrari made 18 years ago (sounds like the F40 to me) is quicker than some current Lambo? :axe:

AND

There's a McLaren from the 1990s which IS quicker than any current production Lamborghini or Ferrari. That was 10 years ago.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Don't bother to post the title to your FRIEND'S Cobra

Don't bother to tell ANYONE how to INCORRECTLY check for a slipping clutch

Don't bother to use second hand information to try to argue that the 512TR is a GREAT handling car when talking with people who ACTUALLY owned 512TR's

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO FINISH MOWING MY LAWN

-James ( Why is this teenage idiot still here? ) Miller

"Chris Coleman is a JACKASS!!!" - quote from OJ's three year old son.

All you guys make sure you remember this thread. Everyone can assume, but wait until the damn thing comes out.  I can promise there will be a lot of "closet" POS onwers on this forum and other forums that trash GM. You got to remember what the car costs, what they have accomplished and what their marketing target is going to be. $75k sticker???  Let's see, a Viper $80 ? $90?. If you want to throw in a P-car or two $100 $150. Hell Look at what the Porche GT costs. How much for each one of the 500 or so ponies. Let's not forget this new Plastic mess-06 is a natural aspirated push rod V8....yes a V8. Don't all you guys be haters. Just like the fact it's not going to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to have one of the fastest cars out there. Horsepower is horsepower, who cares who makes it. Can't we all get along? Where's the love? I  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I could get an Ultima GT Kitcar for around 10more than a Plastic mess-06 and i would run laps or smoke on every factory Plastic mess-06 i lay my eyes on. Not to mention cars that cost more than the Murcielago and at the price of a fully loaded Viper oh say 90k.

Come on now theres alot more to offer besides POS Plastic mess-06.

Who are you quoting now??? :finga: :finga:

Just establishing a Gallardo will not obliterate every Ferrari you come across on the street.

I don't remember saying i have obliterated every Ferrari i have come across,I have obliterated some of them and just beat the other ones.

I am also not claiming i will beat every streetable Ferrari.

I just haven't come across one that has given me a close fight.

Don't they teach you English at MIT.Had you read my posts closely and UNDERSTOOD what they meant you would not be making this argument.

But the again,you seem to like arguying for the sake of it

Guest SP_wEaZeL
The truth will be revealed when i come across a 430 on the street and beat it just like every other Ferrai i have come aross so far.

And i don't see Lamborghini rushing to bring an SV to the market.It is all speculation at the present time but it is probably 2 years away.If they were so concerned they would have upped the HP on the convertible by more than 20.

It is a very well know secret that the Gallardo had to be detuned before its commercial release so that not to upstage the Murci

That's what I'm talkn' bout!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow..

Ken - 2 Points

Allan- 2 Points

(The scores tied)

slper.....carrera GT = 612 HP, not 500. It is extremely fast, traps well over 130 in the quarter...

I could get an Ultima GT Kitcar for around 10more than a Plastic mess-06 and i would run laps or smoke on every factory Plastic mess-06 i lay my eyes on. Not to mention cars that cost more than the Murcielago and at the price of a fully loaded Viper oh say 90k.

what i find ironic is the ultima gtr uses an ls1/6 engine in it...talk about irony

what i find ironic is the ultima gtr uses an ls1/6 engine in it...talk about irony

Yah but the ultima is also more better and not a corvait so its not good and yes no and I would take it and I am what?

/Pantera.

Not all of them use chevy V-8s i have seen them using a BMW V-12, Ford V-8, Rover V8. So it pretty much depends on what you want after all its a kitcar.