Shipping Gallardo to Florida

GBGallardo

Yes I do know that, thanks. The others were charging $1,000 and do you know that's 28.57% cheaper than $1,400?

The price isn't a huge issue, but I'm going to be a college student so why not shop prices? Ease up... :icon_thumleft:

Looks like I'm going to drive it anyways. You only live once! Should be a fun trip down... :icon_super: Any more pointers for driving down through the east coast?

I think you should try to beat my Atlanta to Orlando in 4 hours record.

Yes I do know that, thanks. The others were charging $1,000 and do you know that's 28.57% cheaper than $1,400?

The price isn't a huge issue, but I'm going to be a college student so why not shop prices? Ease up... :icon_thumleft:

Looks like I'm going to drive it anyways. You only live once! Should be a fun trip down... :icon_super: Any more pointers for driving down through the east coast?

If you drive 100 mph for 10 hours straight then it would be 1,000 miles. Props to Rob for driving his G. Have a wonderful trip!

I've used Exotic Car Transport several times. They are Orlando based so maybe you can swing a discount if they are headed that way.

I think someone posted a link above.

ive done the drive for 3 round trips. its easy and fun. i do it in 2 days so i dont kill myself, id rather enjoy the trip.

going down i always aim to stop in Savannah, GA.

leaving NY/NJ during the week, leave at 3AM, it puts you past DC at rush hour and also not in the richmond mess at the wrong time. the rest of the trip is easy.

Hell yeah!

Bring a camera along, you never know when you'll get a good photo op........ or when girls in a convertible mustang will flash you

Have fun man! Be safe (well, you know :icon_mrgreen: ) and have a great trip!