Ferrari Compros, For Ken Henderson

KenHenderson

Having a conversation with a punk ass bitch that thinks going to MIT is something special, that plays with hot wheels cars, and think he knows everything is boring. Now, stfu.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MIT - The big dog has spoken, you need to :

Speaking of Magazine press, I have my share going back yyyyyyyyyyyyyyears. Here's one with Ken in it back in 2001.

The event was called the G- games ( as you can see ). Where 10 cars were picked by 5 different magazines to come out and run three test,

using one set of tires.

Magazines were Turbo magazine, Sports Compact Car, European Car, VW Trends and Import Tuner.

All had the same tires, BFG g-Force TA KD's and the cars had to be street legal.

Ken's car was racing for Turbo Magazine and at the time had 690rwhp ( boost alone ).

He was set to win this event, but the car had the power steering overflow tank check valve stick closed.

Causing the car to not handle much at all. Forcing him to end the day short, But still ran only 2 seconds slower than the first place RX-7 on full lap runs.

0000Aab0002.jpg

0000Aab0005.jpg

As you can see Ken's motor bottom left, it has hella custom fabrications going on.

And at the time, he was the only TD06/20g Supra in America. Come to think of it, I still don't know of anyone one else that has done it.

0000Aab0001.jpg

The winner was this track beast RX-7. Running a fully built suspension system on 275's on all fours.

Light weight and powerful is a good mix on track racing.

0000Aab0004.jpg

ZBlackTT,

As always, thanks for the kind words.

Allan, I'm at a conference until Friday babysitting my Mayor. I appreciate the info but I won't have the opportunity to review it in depth, or respond as appropriate, until I return home this weekend. I'll be in touch.