Not sure about these rims

Turbo50Mike

Hey Mike, you wanted a SE, so give the car the SE treatment, paint the roof, decklid, mirrors black(or buy some CF mirrors) and replace the wheels with callistos, or better yet, put some dymags on it. I had SL wheels on my G for a while and the color doesn't quite match up with V.I.

Hey Mike, you wanted a SE, so give the car the SE treatment, paint the roof, decklid, mirrors black(or buy some CF mirrors) and replace the wheels with callistos, or better yet, put some dymags on it. I had SL wheels on my G for a while and the color doesn't quite match up with V.I.

My thoughts exactly...I already have the RSC CF mirrors (not on the car yet), and I am giving STRONG consideration to wrapping the roof and deck to give it that 'SE look'. If the wrap looks good I might just paint it. The part it will be missing, and I am really sad about these leaving, are the louvers in front of the tail-lights. I miss those, and they look great in black as well.

I hope people would give the black wheel thing 'a rest'. It's been around too long; and as was suggested (above) is "played out" already. What's wrong with the Apollo wheels ? I've gotten tons of compliments on them; and they are the standard equipment wheel on this car (i.e. FREE :icon_mrgreen: ). I bet if they were a $4000 option, people would be falling over themselves to check the order box !!

I dont see it as keeping up with a trend or what have you. If someone thinks they look good, they look good

If it were my car (and of course, its not) I would do all black whether its "played out" or not. It would be whatever looks good to me

So Mike... fcuk the current trends or fads. If you like blacked out, get them blacked out

I like those stock wheels in black. Who cares about played out or not played out, that's not why you like the look. What if Gallardo's are played out one day, are you going to sell your car? :)

P.S. - I have a set of wheels that are for sale too. ;)