Kabang Naples Run Picture Thread!

BlakeS

no sun block.. lol

i had a good time! we actually stayed at the ritz ocean resort so i didnt get to see most of the guys...

yep most got tickets, but atleast they did not tow the cars TG. give me a 2k ticket but leave my car with me lol

blake, thx for the awesome pics!!!

we have to do this again soon, just with better organization :)

we should have all taken it easy until we made it to the alley. (which is partially my fault)

I agree. All of us went prett crazy on 95 and everyone just got lost lol. Hopefully the Nov. 7th run will be better!

Like Bill said, a bit more organization would have been a bit better, but I think more on the beginning and arrival part of it. Nothing you can do about the Driving side other than spurt the rules and go... you've got your good school boys, then there are the bad. What happened was that some were just making sprints then slowing back down with the group, but on one of those, everyone sprinted at the same time and we missed 595 to I-75 exit! To put it in perspective, our cluster of Ass-Hauling rockets looked like the ending Bogey scene in Top Gun when Maverick arrived to Help Iceman! Before we knew it, we were heading North rather than West.... and man, we must have been move'n b/c we were quite a few miles off. We did catch up however, as I think we literally folded space till we got to the 6 mile rest stop after getting on 75 where we grouped for our Trooper Lecture. He wasn't that good of a teacher though, as shortly after, some of those participants were sitt'n on the side of the road with many more lecturers! :rolleyes:

I for one had a great time. Cruised Naples the next day (still not much there after 20 years :sleepy2: , but cool "chill" destination. Our group has something coming up for next year, including an upbeat coffee lounge for monthly gatherings. Great to see some of you and meet a couple of new gatherers.

BTW, is the 11/7 thing a gathering, run or airport event??

I believe it is a run down to Key Largo.

it will be a organized run down to ocean reef in the keys for Brunch/lunch and back.

miami lambo is sponsoring so this will be very organized and well thought out!! :icon_super:

i did get a ticket :( in the worst county in Florida :( :(

absolutely awesome pics!! I really like the rear-view pic with the 2 audis. Looks like the cops rained on your parade a bit.