Best lift device for winterizing car

09-LP560

Anyone have advise on pit lifts are they ok to use for long periods of time when storing a car?

Need feedback on the different types of car lifts.

My garage height is to low to dbl stack vehicles so just looking to get the car off the cold garage floor this winter.

Here is a pic of the car and where I am looking to lift it.

IMG_9275_copy.jpg

Wouldnt just putting the tires on carpet be suffice to keep the tires from dry rotting and/or flat spotting? This is what I have done in the past and do on my bike also. Just my .02. or how about these Dollys

I agree with Jota getting the car on some sort of chassis frame/lift would be the best. It is what I do for my bikes.

You can also get these plastic curved tire stands, which distribute the weight of the tires better with the cars sitting on them. But, I doubt that they actually work....

It is called 4 jack stands...

Yep, this should work just fine

Some would say a little unstable but would work nonetheless. Jack the car up, put the jack stands on the frame, leave for the winter

You can also get these plastic curved tire stands, which distribute the weight of the tires better with the cars sitting on them. But, I doubt that they actually work....

The problem with that is that they don't unweight the suspension which you want to do in long term storage.