FS: 08 White Superleggera - SOLD

AzExoticLover

Hey brother! I have a potential buyer for your car. looking for a white SL. I told him I knew the man who to talk to and that he would make him a great deal ;)

P.m me your contact info and Ill get you in touch :)

Thanks, just saw your post. PM sent

Thanks for the replies guys!!!

Why is no one buying this car?? Crazy....

Going to list it on Ebay tomorrow.. Fred's old white is on there for $185k... I guess he sold or traded his into a dealer in North Carolina? Its listed by a dealer anyways... Willing to take $30k less than that.. Should be a no brainer for someone who wants a stock, white Super-G with 1/2 the mileage of most on ebay....

it is not your price it is your timing. I think your price is even a tad low.

problem is it is becoming winter and most of us are preparing to winterize our cars in storage soon. spring/summer/early fall are the best times to sell an exotic in the rest of the country aside from the warmer climate areas

good luck. great car and id prefer this one over the modded one

• 2 weeks later...

Going to list it on Ebay tomorrow.. Fred's old white is on there for $185k... I guess he sold or traded his into a dealer in North Carolina? Its listed by a dealer anyways... Willing to take $30k less than that.. Should be a no brainer for someone who wants a stock, white Super-G with 1/2 the mileage of most on ebay....

Kevin, mine was via a broker in North Carolina. Left my car at the dealership for weeks. They are awesome. New owner is having in picked up tomorrow. My broker can definetly help you sell the car. So PM if you are interested.

And your pricing is on point and with him, you will sell it.

Good luck Kevin!

it is not your price it is your timing. I think your price is even a tad low.

problem is it is becoming winter and most of us are preparing to winterize our cars in storage soon. spring/summer/early fall are the best times to sell an exotic in the rest of the country aside from the warmer climate areas

good luck. great car and id prefer this one over the modded one

+1 the vehicle market in general sucks unless you have cash and then your King. Unless you really need

to sell it to survive I'd hang onto it. Its not just cars, I keep an eye on the aircraft market and It sucks

to be a buyer or a seller unless you have cash.

• 1 month later...

Congrats! Which Bentley GT did you get (color wise)?

Congrats I was watching it on ebay. I think you set a fair price in this market I'm glad to see it sold at 154k. Plus the bentley will get you more quality. :monkeyleft: :la:

Congrats I was watching it on ebay. I think you set a fair price in this market I'm glad to see it sold at 154k. Plus the bentley will get you more quality. :monkeyleft: :la:

Wish I got $154k.... I traded it in to the dealer actually, so it was FAR from $154k... lol

Wish I got $154k.... I traded it in to the dealer actually, so it was FAR from $154k... lol

Damn! Sounds like that dealer got a steal. I was watching yours on eBay to see how it went. I am in the market for either a GSL or a CGT so let me know your thoughts. Yes 2 different cars but I love both of them. Post pics of the CGT.

Damn! Sounds like that dealer got a steal. I was watching yours on eBay to see how it went. I am in the market for either a GSL or a CGT so let me know your thoughts. Yes 2 different cars but I love both of them. Post pics of the CGT.

Yeah, I have owned 2 previous Bentley's and love them.. It is NO lambo in the sense of pure excitement and fun, but they offer things that the Lambo does not...

I was shocked to learn TRUE Wholesale on the Superleggera's a few weeks ago.. It took me a few weeks to absorb the #'s and just dump it.. It was funny though, Color, Mileage, Options, Wear & Tear, ect did NOT matter at all to the dealers in Az.. They could care less about the white being rare, did not even go over the car with a paint meter, a few did not even look at or ask about the miles and stopped me when I would bring up options - Just did not matter!

PM me if you want to know TRUE Wholesale on these cars so you know whats a good eal and when a dealer is raping you.. I got 7 dealer buy bids on the car before trading it in...