My New mod

mrprosport

any bigger pictures? and they look good if you get (idk if you already do) the sl style carbon fiber engine bay parts i think it would be a great touch

4049281163_d1ea213974_o.jpg

4049212669_1552bba773_b.jpg

OK, figured out how to get the picture bigger...

Yeah I saw those other engine carbon fiber parts, don't have them yet.. taking baby steps. These were only $199 for the pair!!

I don't think that carbon fiber weave pattern is the same as OEM ones. Have you look into that?

post-10371-1256689431_thumb.jpg

OEM is 2x2 twill weave. that strut pictured is 1x1 twill. it is real CF I can tell by the variances of light relfecting on it.

would bother me if weave doesnt match almost like having a body painted panel off a shade, but on a small item like a hood strut, it would be easily overlooked

It is real CF, the flash does make it look funny, once it gets sunny out I can take another pic with no flash. In person it looks great.

yeah i'm sure it looks even better in person.

Thats annoying to hear about them being different twill patterns but like john said it could easily be over looked

OEM is 2x2 twill weave. that strut pictured is 1x1 twill. it is real CF I can tell by the variances of light relfecting on it.

would bother me if weave doesnt match almost like having a body painted panel off a shade, but on a small item like a hood strut, it would be easily overlooked

John,

Great attention to detail. I like the 3k2X2 weave pattern on the OEM carbon fiber parts that they offer for the Superleggera while I think the strut pattern is more like 3kPW just like the OEM carbon fiber parts used in the Murcielago. Please see below for reference.

3k2X2

3k2x2.jpg

3kPW

3kPW.jpg