Launch Mode in LP670-4 SV

lambo1027

Does it have it? I know the LP560-4 has it.

-I was out in a Friends 670 last night that also has an LP560-4. We tried the Launch mode on the SV and it didn't work. Went back and did same thing to his LP560-4 and it worked....it was incredible. Rev'd to 4000 and took off like a sling shot!

If anyone knows about the SV Launch mode and the sequence to do it please help...my friend is pestering me about it already.

Thanks!

Does it have it? I know the LP560-4 has it.

-I was out in a Friends 670 last night that also has an LP560-4. We tried the Launch mode on the SV and it didn't work. Went back and did same thing to his LP560-4 and it worked....it was incredible. Rev'd to 4000 and took off like a sling shot!

If anyone knows about the SV Launch mode and the sequence to do it please help...my friend is pestering me about it already.

Thanks!

The sequence of a 640 And a Murci are the same but they are different then 560. The Murci launch mod is like the old G.

Turn TCS (traction control system) off with the TCS button. Select corsa mode on the egear buttons do this with the car not moving. When at full stop parking brake off and you foot OFF the brake pedal and the car in first gear slap the throttle to the floor the RPMs will go up to about 5000 RPM and it will engage the clutch very fast and the car Launchs.

This is hard on the car and trying it the other way may have been hard on the clutch. Be Carefull.

• 2 weeks later...
get some video of it if you decide to do it :)

:iamwithstupid:

Also I gather that the e-gear system in the LP640/SV are mechanical and slow shifting compared to the ferraris e-gear?

:iamwithstupid:

Also I gather that the e-gear system in the LP640/SV are mechanical and slow shifting compared to the ferraris e-gear?

Why would you say that. They use the same system.... Lambo is a step behind in the softwear F have used it longer.

Why would you say that. They use the same system.... Lambo is a step behind in the softwear F have used it longer.

I drove my brother in laws LP640 and the shifting just seemed a little slow so was just wondering..

Just so you know I was told today by a service tech that as of 2009, Lamborghinis record the number of times cars have been launched. This will now become a new way in which values are dinged and warranties contested.

I drove my brother in laws LP640 and the shifting just seemed a little slow so was just wondering..

Under normal driving conditions (not full throttle) my car feels like it shifts pretty slow, if you put it in sport and shift with your foot planted on the loud pedal it shifts much faster. You dont have to be revving very high but must be at full throttle.

Russell

Under normal driving conditions (not full throttle) my car feels like it shifts pretty slow, if you put it in sport and shift with your foot planted on the loud pedal it shifts much faster. You dont have to be revving very high but must be at full throttle.

Russell

I've done that to and although I think Ferrari's suck(sorry Ferrari owners if any here), the F430 I drove sometime back just seemed to shift must quicker in race mode. Just my opinion.

Yes it does. The Scud is even faster, extremely smooth shifts. The problem is, at what point do you refine the spirit out of the car? The very reason Lamborghini doesn't have a double clutch is because they don't think it's the direction customers want to go. It would be a great question to post here.