Need a place to go out to dinner tonight

Assman

Has to be a place I can get reservations/into tonight. I'm taking my wife out for dinner tonight for our 9th wedding anniversary and we decided last minute to find somewhere nice down in LA.

I may or may not take the Murci because we have to visit some friends in Brentwood and I wouldn't know where to park it while there, so we may just be in the Bimmer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Has to be a place I can get reservations/into tonight. I'm taking my wife out for dinner tonight for our 9th wedding anniversary and we decided last minute to find somewhere nice down in LA.

I may or may not take the Murci because we have to visit some friends in Brentwood and I wouldn't know where to park it while there, so we may just be in the Bimmer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Try:

SUR

STK

Osteria Latini

Osteria Mozza

Comme CA

I don't eat sushi, but my friends swear by these places.

1) Urasawa (BH, and $$$$)

2) Katsuya (Brentwood)

3) Nobu (Malibu)

4) Sushi Roku (west hollywood, and there is another in Santa Monica)

5) Koi on La Cienega.

-Steven

Go to Katsuya Brentwood. Call and ask for Terrance Burton (GM). Tell him a friend sent you and you should be fine.

I prefer the back room but I think with 2 people it may be difficult to get a table.

Order:

Crispy Rice w/tuna

Albacore and Crispy Onions

Baked Crab Rolls

Tuna Cone

That should be a good start ;)

Thanks again. I have several people suggesting Katsuya. I'm going to try making a reservation.

Full review?

So we went to the Katsuya Brentwood which is the original location. Walking in the place is amazing looking. It's very cool looking, very LA scene. We walked right by Tom Hanks having his dinner. Got a table in the back room. It's loud, even in the back room.

Food: got some of LA bull's suggestions as well as other stuff. All interesting and tasty. Like people said portions were small for the price, but the fish was fresh and the unique dishes were well designed by the chef.

Thanks for the suggestions. You found exactly what we were looking for!

Now, Sunday morning I'm waiting for my friend to get out of the surf so we can do a drive up HWY 33 behind Ojai.

So we went to the Katsuya Brentwood which is the original location. Walking in the place is amazing looking. It's very cool looking, very LA scene. We walked right by Tom Hanks having his dinner. Got a table in the back room. It's loud, even in the back room.

Food: got some of LA bull's suggestions as well as other stuff. All interesting and tasty. Like people said portions were small for the price, but the fish was fresh and the unique dishes were well designed by the chef.

Thanks for the suggestions. You found exactly what we were looking for!

Now, Sunday morning I'm waiting for my friend to get out of the surf so we can do a drive up HWY 33 behind Ojai.

Awesome, glad it worked out.

Baked crab roll is the best. It's like eating heaven.