Finally made it in.... The Newest Beast for the Stable

DoctaM3

I've seen a few over here in CZ, and they are pretty imposing compared to the ubiquitous Skodas and other small European cars here. On a recent road trip, there was one in front of us and all my co-workers were asking "What is that?!". I'm not sure I like the styling - I prefer the X5 - but I do like your color combo. :icon_thumleft:

Is that three mile island? :icon_mrgreen:

hahahha... it might as well be. This beast is a bit nuclear--or as the last president would say "new-killer." :icon_mrgreen:

Awesome, I prefer the X5M but its nice to see the 6 getting some love.

I though so too...but you see more X5 on the road and much fewer X6's. the M versions of both are going to be relatively rare but even more so for the X6M, hence my selection.

I've seen a few over here in CZ, and they are pretty imposing compared to the ubiquitous Skodas and other small European cars here. On a recent road trip, there was one in front of us and all my co-workers were asking "What is that?!". I'm not sure I like the styling - I prefer the X5 - but I do like your color combo. :icon_thumleft:

I have gotten that already. There really isn't anything much like it, but you watch and see how often it get copied by other car companies. The X5 set that trend and many more to come for sure.

Loving this ride everyday. The beast will rest soon for the winter. Hibernation mode. :crybaby2:

I've got an X5M coming in 4 weeks....

Carbon Blk with blk and wood int. just about every option......

Cost in Oz $197k on road

WORD TO THE WISE.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR WHEN MOVING WITH THAT TRANSMISSION, not to move the car fowards a few feet, not to unjam your seat belt, NEVER.

THAT BMW TRANSMISSION WILL GO INTO PARK WHEN A DOOR OPENS, the highest speed I have heard of so far was 30 mph.

I do not know if they told you this when you bought it, but you can test if you would like. Just keep your door open put it in drive and SLOWLY start to move and it will SLAM and I MEAN SLAM the car back into drive.

EDIT: THIS ALSO APPLIES TO WHEN THE DOORS ARE NOT SHUT ALL THE WAY, you may think they are closed but if one is slightly open... you start to move.... reach 3-5mph....BAM into park it goes.