I know it´s a kit but what do you think of it

terryjoint

All kits :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: should burn in hell.

I always though that if i could get my hands on kit that was exact, like say a Prova kit, with an exact interior, but have a chevy 1000hp motor tucked away, would be fun! But it would have to be EXACT.

"LAMBO REPLICA COMPANY LAMBERTI" nunu01.gif Lamborghini should sue their asses through the roof axt.gif

Yeah see if that car drove well, i mean didnt feel like a put togther pos, it could be alot of fun. Id redo the interior gauges, steering wheel etc, to be exact lambo, and then go drag racing with a TT Chevy motor behind me!

Yeah see if that car drove well, i mean didnt feel like a put togther pos, it could be alot of fun. Id redo the interior gauges, steering wheel etc, to be exact lambo, and then go drag racing with a TT Chevy motor behind me!

Pleze Allan no more Lambo kitz.

Pleze build an Enzo kit, and stuff the blown 7.4L Rat LS-7 in that car.

dont worry ralph, i will NEVER own a kit lambo.

Blasphemy

Amen :)

There is a guy about an hour from me that has a Prova Countach replicar with a huge chevy engine in it. Even I that has had my Countach forever had to look closely to tell it was not the real thing. I was impressed with the fit and finish inside/out.....although who knows how it might perform....can't say much for that....I never saw the car in motion.