New Lambo Dealer

ts640

So Herb Chambers has officially announced the opening of Lamborghini Boston. This is great news for Lamborghini as Herb is a car guy through and through (has a CGT,959, SLR, F1, 300SL,Ford Gt) and one of the few guys I know in the industry who always has a positive attitude.

Note, Herb is now having Cars and Coffee. Haven't been able to make it yet, but he always has serious hardware there, including his F1.

4000049202_652665a34c_b.jpg

(Not my pic)

That guy has insane cars. They only showed a few on Chasing Classic Cars when he was on there but they did show him driving his McLaren F1 around.

I thought boston already had a lambo dealer though?

There was one, it was owned by a different group, however it closed last year. IMHO its much better to have a low volume dealership connected to one that does >1 billion in sales each year.

New location is much better in my opinion as well. The old one was in Peabody. From my understanding it will be at Bentley Boston now. Nice people over there.