Just got a Gallardo!!

mikestyle

I would not worry about the vibration. I had it in my 05 and now in my 08. When I raise the rpm to 2000 there is a slight vibration. It goes away above and below.

The idle speed variability is normal. At times my 05 would experience short bouts of 1000 to 1300 wandering.

Hey thanks everyone, i think i need to invest in a v1 now tho, this bull is scary quick. BTW i noticed a good amount of condensation in the rear taillights, i guess she is scared of Canada's cold climate, is it safe to assume condensation is not normal?

Mine has a Tubi fitted (by the first owner) and at 2K it hits a resonance point through the exhaust system, then it goes at 2.5k. I like it, but it takes some getting used to as it makes the whole car sing.

Turbo50mike, THANKYOU

I guess it is more of a vibration then a shake, whooooo thanks for the the help it had me kinda concerned.

And about the service at Toronto lambo i dont think it will be a problem, and if it is, a little call to Italy will probably solve it.

SO anyone from Toronto know where there are some good tunnels where the cops do not hide?

You can always count on Turbo50mike for the rescue. You're a good guy, Mike. :icon_thumleft:

Again, congrats on the G. Enjoy it.

I HAVE THE exact same car, same color interior and everything. LOVE it!

Mine vibrates around 2000 rpms in idle, but not under acceleration.

Yes i purchased the car from e-carlink from Addison Texas and got it delivered in buffalo, i then drove it over the border into Canada.

You imported your G into Canada?

There's a huge debate in the Canada forum. Could you provide some insight?