Doesn't this seem a bit high?

thecyrax

I dealt with that dealer in the past, they sell less than perfect cars.

Really? Do tell....

My dad almost bought a benz from them last year before finding another car.

They find some low mile cars often that seem rather suspicious.

Really? Do tell....

My dad almost bought a benz from them last year before finding another car.

They find some low mile cars often that seem rather suspicious.

When I went to go look at a few cars from them I say about 90% of their cars had some paint work that indicated sometimes other problems. But paintwork alone would make me pass on the deal, and their cars always showed clean carfax even though I seen work been done do them. I gave them second and third chances to have clean cars but never walked away without seeing something wrong with their cars. Just like their ad for the G the prices do not reflect the cars. INMO that G is a 70K at best (retail).

When I went to go look at a few cars from them I say about 90% of their cars had some paint work that indicated sometimes other problems. But paintwork alone would make me pass on the deal, and their cars always showed clean carfax even though I seen work been done do them. I gave them second and third chances to have clean cars but never walked away without seeing something wrong with their cars. Just like their ad for the G the prices do not reflect the cars. INMO that G is a 70K at best (retail).

Yeah, I was thinking about ~$75k so that sounds more reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up about the dealership!

Do you think its possible that they pick up demo cars or loaners that have been in accidents and repair them?

They always have tons of 06-08's with under 10k miles and I'm always confused by this as I've never seen a dealership with such low mile cars constantly. Any ideas?

You, my friend have picked out, possibly, the worst possible gallardo on the planet.

early 04, black, high miles, melted air conditioning display, yellow interior, sound system which will not let you put you or your passengers seat back and by looks of the finish it doesn't look like it was even garaged.

If this car ever even sells, it won't be seeing anything above 69k if their lucky.

p.s. I don't see them mentioning an aftermarket exhaust but it looks like it has a superleggera exhaust.

I would run SO far away from that G.

:iamwithstupid:

RUN!!!

VIN # 00100... IT'S A LAUNCH CAR, and those were beat to shit... Yes that's a factory interior. And it's way overpriced for an early '04 that was a launch car... Keep looking, there are far better examples out there!

What VIN range is considered a launch car, and what VIN range is considered "safe" for a 2004?

What VIN range is considered a launch car, and what VIN range is considered "safe" for a 2004?

It depends on where they started the Gallardos at - Some times they make car #1 Vin ending in 0100. So this car is either car #1 or #100. Either way, I would be very careful about purchasing this car.

It's estimated there were about 150-200 cars built for the 'launch', but even into the first 300 cars were known to have some problems - Mostly nusiance items like the air conditioning compressors failing, rear main seals leaking, etc, etc..

So if your VIN ends in 0400 +, you should be ok.

I've also heard that the launch cars were built somewhere else, or on a different line, so some of the body, fit and finish, and a few other things may be lacking - but I don't know if that was a rumor or not.

Turbo50Mike - I believe the early 04G's were actually built in Germany, in the VW plant. This was because the new production line in S'ant #### was still being built at that time. Pretty sure that it is the fact, although I have never seen this confirmed. Then later production shifted to Italy.

04 cars are good, as long as it was a later one made in Italy.