FS: 2004 Murcielago and 2001 Diablo

dougnshari

Good luck Doug! You take great care of your cars.

JJB - So, if you own multiple cars and you are putting them up for sale you think we should not be able to do that? Sorry, that just does not make sense.

If I have several Lambo cars that I am going to sell I am definitely going to post all of them on LP.

I have no problems with a a member posting their cars for sale, but that should be a perk for a contributing member (especially when there is no fee associated with doing so). Looking at the OP's previous posts, it appears that they are all in the for sale section--that is not much of a contribution to the Lambo-Power community. This is simply my opinion which is not worth much in a forum that I do not own or moderate :)

Regardless...good luck with the sale. They appear to be very nice cars.

JJB

I have no problems with a a member posting their cars for sale, but that should be a perk for a contributing member (especially when there is no fee associated with doing so). Looking at the OP's previous posts, it appears that they are all in the for sale section--that is not much of a contribution to the Lambo-Power community. This is simply my opinion which is not worth much in a forum that I do not own or moderate :)

Regardless...good luck with the sale. They appear to be very nice cars.

JJB

JJB nice observation and good looking out for LP, I know what you are saying but he is contributing by offering our community some potential deals.

I love to browse the classified section, specially when something new comes up, I guess I feel like my wife when she goes shoe shopping :icon_mrgreen:

9th pic down..wats going on there? something was stuck on the car with glue?

That is the bottom of front bumper where the clear bra was scratched. That has since been fixed. The brake calipers have been painted orange, underside of car has been undercoated and underside of rear decklid has been smoothed and painted gloss black to match topside of decklid and exhaust has been jet hot coated since these pictures were taken also. Thanks.

Doug Kennedy

316-788-5967

Doug,

FYI, you can quote all the people who responded in your thread in one reply by hitting "quote" for every post you want to reply to, instead of "reply". ;) Just go down the thread and hit the "quote" button for each reply. Makes it much quicker and easier to respond to numerous people at once. (I did it below so you can see what I am talking about).

Good luck with the sale! :)

Thank you very much for this information and help! Doug Kennedy

My GOD that 6.0 is gorgeous...Holy Sh#@!!!! :monkeyleft: :shock: :monkeyleft:

BEAUTIFUL car! (or "cars" I should say!!!). Good luck with the sales! :)

nice collection you are selling.

gl

Holy shit doug...that 6.0 is fcuking BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments! Doug Kennedy

• 3 months later...
2004 Murcielago for sale by owner. Car is located in Derby, KS. 67037. Pearl orange with black interior and orange stitching. E gear, larini exhaust (jet hot coated), pearl orange brake calipers, gloss black hermera wheels, tinted windows, MINT condition, 5,700 miles, all books, $180,000.00. It is best to call me at 316-788-5967 anytime day or night. Thanks.

Doug Kennedy

Derby, KS. 67037

316-788-5967

Price should reflect $169,000.00 OBO. Thanks. Doug Kennedy 316-788-5967.

2001 Diablo 6.0 for sale by owner. STATE SALES TAX SAVINGS!!! Car is located in Derby, KS. 67037. Rosso Vik with cream interior with red stitching. LOC exhaust (jet hot coated), rosso vik painted brake calipers, tinted windows, MINT condition, 6,800 miles, all books, $210,000.00. It is best to call me at 316-788-5967 anytime day or night. Thanks.

Doug Kennedy

Derby, KS. 67037

316-788-5967

Price should reflect $194,000.00 OBO. Thanks. Doug Kennedy 316-788-5967.

Both of my cars are in MINT CONDTION. I am VERY, VERY anal and I go thru all my cars before drivivg them and have items repainted, jet-hotted, powder coated, under coated, and the list goes on and on (things I think should be done to these cars even before they leave the factory floor) until I am completely satisfied and can sleep like a baby at night. IT IS ALL IN THE DETAIL!!! Thanks.

Doug Kennedy

1515 Quail Court

Derby, KS. 67037

316-788-5967.

Both of my cars are in MINT CONDTION. I am VERY, VERY anal and I go thru all my cars before drivivg them and have items repainted, jet-hot coated, powder coated, under coated, and the list goes on and on (things I think should be done to these cars even before they leave the factory floor) until I am completely satisfied and can sleep like a baby at night. IT IS ALL IN THE DETAILS!!! Thanks.

Doug Kennedy

1515 Quail Court

Derby, KS. 67037

316-788-5967.

DETAILS TO ME MAKE EVERYTHING!!!, I'm very stupidand anal, but I will not drive my cars until they have been gone through and "dougified" like I what them to be. The Diablo took me 17 months (some of that time was waiting to get into the painter I use) and the Murcie took me 13 months (again, some of that time was waiting to get into the painter I use). I rewire tie all wiring bundles, polish all carbon fiber parts, align all flat/phillips screw heads and if any are defected, I put all new screws or bolts (always by hand, no power driver, that is a MUST!!!. touch up various areas and take various items off that I am not happy with and get them either painted, powder coated, jet-hot coated, under coated, polished, plated, etc. I don't get to enjoy my cars by drivig them, but my joy comes from all the little detail things that I think make them look better and more of a "SHOW PIECE" which makes them far better that when they rolled out the factory door. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Price is in error on Diablo VT 6.0. It should reflect $199,000.00. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.

As long as it checks out and it doesn't have more then 2-3 owners. I'll give you $140,000 for your 6.0.

Thanks

James Simpson

As long as it checks out and it doesn't have more then 2-3 owners. I'll give you $140,000 for your 6.0.

Thanks

James Simpson

I would be careful with anybody looking into these that are for sale. His address points to a 1500 square foot shack that he pays taxes at rate for $170000 declared value. Either he has lost his mind and has 3 times the amount of money in cars he has in his house, or this is a scam.

Guest skokos

And who are you?

I would be careful with anybody looking into these that are for sale. His address points to a 1500 square foot shack that he pays taxes at rate for $170000 declared value. Either he has lost his mind and has 3 times the amount of money in cars he has in his house, or this is a scam.

And who are you?

Just an average Joe looking at a Lamborghini website I guess. I got my info off zillow.com. I registered a long time ago at this site but never posted. I skim through it because I like Italian supercars. I only can afford and E55 AMG, but it works for me.

Looks like a nice enough house with a 4 car garage and a pool to me... It's certainly no "shack"! :rolleyes:

Life has its priorities, I know several people in areas with less expensive real estate who have more money in toys than in their home. Homes in small town KS don't cost anywhere near what they do in NY, L.A., or many other large cities.