UGR article in AutoWeek

UTCOBRAS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell does that mean?! You sending your Gallardo off with Grahams?

Yup

In the other thread you wrote about sending the Murcie. So which one is it - G or M?

The G because I plan to keep that one for a while. I plan to upgrade the Murcie when the new one comes out. :eusa_think:

The G because I plan to keep that one for a while. I plan to upgrade the Murcie when the new one comes out. :eusa_think:

Scott the truck comes on Sunday morning I believe but they say anywhere from Sat night to Sunday night, so call me, we can bring your car over and put it in the garage or something so they are together to be shipped!

Graham text me the time, I really do not want to take mine out of the car barn if a all possible. This snow is killing me. I think the semi can back right up to the door and we can load it there. These bad boys will be back just in time for the spring thaw. Look out Cars and Coffee....:icon_fU:

These bad boys will be back just in time for the spring thaw. Look out Cars and Coffee....:icon_fU:

Looking forward to seeing some TT Lambos! :headbang:

So did the truck make it? :eusa_dance:

Truck is arriving at 4:00 tomorrow due to snow in Chicago on Friday. Graham's SL is in my garage tonight so we can load both at the same location.

Truck is arriving at 4:00 tomorrow due to snow in Chicago on Friday. Graham's SL is in my garage tonight so we can load both at the same location.

A shot of your Lambos, Mike's Spyder, and Graham's SL would be a nice photo! :monkeyleft:

A shot of your Lambos, Mike's Spyder, and Graham's SL would be a nice photo! :monkeyleft:

I can make tha happen tomorrow if you wish......... I have Tom's Spyder in there too. 5 Lambo's in a row, It would be a nice picture.

Awesome. You guys are gonna have a heck of a spring. :icon_super:

Awesome. You guys are gonna have a heck of a spring. :icon_super:

No shit. Check out my garage. I took this from my security camera's.

post-15160-1263183171_thumb.png

Thanks Paul, putting the flooring in myself. It is taking longer than I thought, but it will be nice when it is finished.

nice is that a supra?

Yes, it is a Supra. 1994 track car. Wicked fast on the straights, love the tubro spool up comign out of the corners.

Cool please post up more pics from your garage :icon_thumleft:

I will when I get the floor finished.