verde ithaca SL?

kscarguy

I always held out hope that someone would buy a SL and just paint it Verde Ithaca, but it hasn't happened yet. :(

I always held out hope that someone would buy a SL and just paint it Verde Ithaca, but it hasn't happened yet. :(

Maybe someone will do a wrap to one, much cheaper and won't damage the original paint or value of the car. I personally think it was a mistake that factory wouldn't allow that colour on a SL.

I think a member actually wanted to purchase a SL in that exact color, wrote a letter to the factory, and the answer was negative.

See here.

• 4 weeks later...
I think VI looks a bit pale and washed out. I still like it but I found the Viper green to have more impact.

Nooooo......You have to see it in person...Most pics don't do it justice - Except this one. :)

AirplaneRun__6___Custom_.jpg

Nooooo......You have to see it in person...Most pics don't do it justice - Except this one. :)

I agree that pic is awesome.

I have seen it in person indoors and out. It doesn't have as much pop as Giallo Midas IMO. I'd still pick VI over any other Lambo color due to the uniquenes.